plembobria

TNPer
-
Category: Liberation
Nominee (region): Dank memes
Proposed by: La Navasse
Onsite topic

Description: The World Assembly,

Acknowledging the recent large growth in the number of natives in Dank Memes relative to its former population and the beginnings of a thriving regional community;

Observing the takeover and occupation of Dank Memes by HYDRA Command after a number of extremely careless mishaps conducted by former native WA Delegate The Dank Memeist Joint Coalition of La Navasse;

Believing that Dank Memes is under imminent danger of a refound as a trophy region due to the many regions already refounded as trophies by HYDRA Command and the efforts of the occupying force to empty the region of its native nations;

Understanding that negotiations made for the interest of the natives by former native WA Delegate The Dank Memeist Joint Coalition of La Navasse to return the region to native power have failed due to the extremely careless mishaps mentioned above;

Hoping that the native nations of Dank Memes can regain control of their region through the intervention of the Security Council;

Hereby Liberates Dank Memes.

Please vote for, against, or present.

I had an odd conversation with La Navasse at one point on The Grey Wardens Discord. It did not leave me concerted.

That being said, I don't generally base my view of whether natives ought to be helped on personalities.

However... I'm really doubtful this Liberation would actually help, rather than being a badge of achievement for HYDRA.

I am undecided.

As Eluvatar I am ambivalent on this subject. I do question whether the liberation will accomplish anything as I'm not quite sure who would liberate it. For that and other reasons I'm going against it for now.

Against.

I've heard interesting things about the behaviour of the author.

Against.

Against

Normally I'd vote for a liberation, but...Dank Memes? If you look at the RMB, they're spamming about how happy they would be to see this liberation pass. I also can't say I have loads sympathy for the natives.

plembobria:
Well 3-2 against. I'm voting against but I only have one vote :P
The convention (law?) is that you can instruct the in-game delegate to vote as per your decision. So you should instruct Raven to cast a vote against in this case.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back