-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
zXafce0.png
PLANS AND POLICIES FOR THE MINISTRY OF CULTURAL AFFAIRS OF THE NORTH PACIFIC

Hello everyone! :tnp:

As you know, many of us, if not all (I hope) were shocked when IndieGirl CTEd, leaving the North without a cultural affairs minister. Her legacy will be hard to live up to, but just like her enormous post count, I will try to go above and beyond. :)

First of all, I want to lay the groundwork for my plans for the Ministry of Cultural Affairs. (I'd personally like to rename it back to the Ministry of Culture, but it's too trivial a matter to bother with.)

This plan will be dubbed A.S.S, which stands for Activity, Simplicity, Spirit.

1. Activity
I want to return the Ministry to its old glory, and if possible, make it the best it's ever been. To do this, I'm going to need an active team on board with me. I will do this in three steps:

A) Hold a rollcall and spare the active members.
B) Purge the inactive members. (excluding especially important persons)
C) Actively accept new applicants into the Ministry.

As well, I will be setting a deadline for all members' activity rates. Here are the two ways to not be removed from the Ministry if you pass the deadline:

A) Submitting an official Leave of Absence to this thread.
B) Letting me know via PM. Arbitrary, decent reason needed.

If you do not do either of the above two things and are inactive from the forum for two weeks, you will be removed from the Ministry and the joinable group.

As well, both the WFE and the Forum Newsbox will be updated more actively, to keep everyone informed.

2. Simplicity
The Ministry will be heavily simplified from its organization under IndieGirl. There will be five positions in the Ministry:

1. Minister. a.k.a me. Head of the Ministry and chief organizer of events, as well as the correspondent of the Ministry to the Delegate.

2. Deputy Minister of Erasian Affairs. This official will most likely be a seasoned RPer, but if not they should at least be someone with a presence in the RP subforum. They will be the official whose purview it is to collaborate with the RP Mods and Cartographers Most Benevolent Map Gods on helping to maintain the beautiful RP world of Eras.

3. Deputy Minister of North Pacifican Affairs. This will be the official whose purview it is to help me organize holidays and events both domestic and foreign. This official and myself will most likely (and should) be in correspondence very often.

4. Graphics Officer. This official should be a genius with graphics, image creation, image editing, all that jazz. They will make all the graphics for the various events and projects the Ministry undertakes. (And don't say "Syrixia, do it yourself", because my image editor is below the level of paint.net when it comes to tools and possibilities.)

5. Standard Member. What it says on the tin. Most Ministry members will be this; all SMs have to do is contribute ideas, help the Ministry's officials where needed, and stay active.

3. Spirit
I'm a TNP patriot, and with this part of my plan, you can be too! We're going to up the ante on this front.

A) We won't be missing a single holiday, and we'll have festivals for each one!
B) We will look into having fun WFE dyes every once in a while like Asta did during her delegacy.
C) Every once in a while, we'll have a Theme Week. Infact, as of the sending of this post, one is currently in discussion!
D) We'll always be open to ideas! Any non-Ministry members can feel free to send me their ideas, and I'll start discussions on the best ones! :D

So there you have it! Feel free to ask any questions of me in this thread, and let's have a great term!

oA0w8XQ.png

Back