What threads do and dont get locked?

Maybe admins/moderators could give me a list of what I can and cant post on the forum? For if I end up wanting to come back on here. Also why is the blue square on the left of my topic lighter compared to others and why is there a paper thing on the right with black eyes? Am I on a watch list or something?

You are not on a watch list. If you could provide a screen shot or be more specific about what you are seeing that is perplexing you i might be able to tell you what it means.

No, I am not going to provide a list of what you can and cannot post about. Look at the TOS and the TOS at the foot of the forum and, beyond that, post with maturity and restraint and do not spam and you will get on just fine.

If you cannot understand what I mean in the above paragraph then yes, you will probably have problems. NS is not a children's game.

flemingovia:
Im getting my threads locked for some reason, I think its mcmasterdonia. He said that my topics were getting annoying and that he'd start closing my topics. i'd like it if he'd stop doing that, its not like i'm being racist or anything. Will he close them if I tone it down? Probably. How much you bet he'll close a topic that I make about role play? Mind as well just ban me if I cant make any topics (I actually don't care if you do that tbh). Not trying to fuel the fire but really? Give me a chance for crying out loud!

If you stay within what I posted above and don't spam, you should be OK. But remember admins are a bit like bears. Poke them with a stick and you will get your head ripped off and stuffed where the sun does not shine.*

*Burnley, Lancashire.

Back