How Do I Delete My Forum Account?

I can't find a way to delete my account. If you're gonna ban me from commenting on the message board on nationstates and keep removing my account on nationstates, then what's the point in staying on here?

Hello - I think you must have confused us with the NationStates Administration Team. I have not banned you (as Delegate) from the region, and nor can any of us remove your accounts (nations).

Lord Ravenclaw:
Hello - I think you must have confused us with the NationStates Administration Team. I have not banned you (as Delegate) from the region, and nor can any of us remove your accounts (nations).
That didn't answer my question but thanks for the info.

We can delete your forum account if you would really like us to do so. Raven's point stands though, whatever complaint you have with the on site administration/moderation is not us.

My current one is amerfrica, but Im blocked from commenting on the board and sending telegrams. I think its just a matter of time before one of the moderators removes my account for no reason again. If it does happen, then I will come back to this forum to inform you guys that I want my forum account deleted, seeing how the owners of the website obviously dont want me on there for some reason.

Guantopia rings a bell. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Yes, that was along time ago, people can change you know. And I have, and im sorry.... I really feel like that you all hate me, you make me feel like an unwanted subhuman freak of nature like the elephant man or something.

mcmasterdonia:
We can delete your forum account if you would really like us to do so. Raven's point stands though, whatever complaint you have with the on site administration/moderation is not us.

Ive decided that I would no longer like to interact with you people so please take down my forum account. I will still be on ns but I will not confront any people. I also take back what I said at the end of the pm I sent you, unless you start throwing insults at me.

Back