Galactic Civil War

Eternith

Registered
Late on a Monday evening in April,
Emperor Kleon, Leader of the Eternal Empire of the Void, was in his lab working on new technology for the military of the Eternal Empire when he was interrupted by a glowing light coming from his tablet on his arm. Kleon then stopped looking at the screen that had top secret files of technology on it to look at the tablet on his arm and saw a report from an ally, that was already on thin ice with Kleon due to not being able to keep his empire intact and also due to betrayal before all of that, that said, Kleon, I got bad news from a galaxy under my control. A group of rebels has sprung up on several planets in the core systems of the galaxy. I need help immediately. Signed, Gorge Volcron.

Kleon then began thinking to himself, Should I help him out or support the rebels. Also why would he risk sending me that message on an open channel. I have a feeling other empires are going to want either support him or the rebels. Kleon then left the room and walked briskly down the hall to his general's quarters meeting General Icewing right outside the door. "General we need to talk really quick, I require some advice on a current situation."

Andy Hydraria stares out the window. He has been in bed for 30 days. He has a rare condition known as Oldus Parcitses, which in ancient Scovian translates to Old Curse. He is only 45 but looks like he is 83. He watches his citizens going to work, school, etc. His 13 year old son, Crown Prince Vindican, enters the room. "Father, a civil war is happening somewhere in the galaxy and The Dimensional Empire of the Void might be joining."." Prepare my shuttle, we are heading to The capital planet".

Kleon just got done talking with Icewing when a message popped up on his arm device saying that all forces were prepared for battle if the choice was made. Kleon then sent a message to his allies to meet on Kerianthe in Atlantinok through a secure channel.

Andy walks to the Shuttle with his son, Moff Vindicater, Lieutenant Shackleton, his assistant Cadet Ethan, and a 5 Imperial Guards. "Where to your majesty?"says their pilot. " To Kerianthe."

After sending the message and recieving a reply from Andy Hydraria that he was on his way to Atlantinok, Kerianthe. Kleon then ran through the halls of his palace to his bedroom where he found his wife, Saurinok Mahadri Cuthlion, sitting on the bed in her royal dress working on a report for Kleon's brother, Primus. Kleon then said as he walked in, "Honey, we are going to have a few allies coming here for a council meeting. I need to change into my armor. I will meet you in the hanger bay. I also got to go get the royal guard ready."
"I understand Kleon. I am going to go get my stuff ready for the meeting. By the way Primus got word of the civil war. He is on his way here for the meeting due to the message you sent out", replied Saurinok.
"Understood honey." Kleon the got changed and went to get the royal guard ready out in the hanger bay and a few other things before Andy showed up.

The shuttle comes out of hyperspace. "Pilot tell the Emperor that I am in orbit and while land at this hanger. Andy gives the pilot the coordinates and the pilot sends the message to Emperor Kleon.

"Kleon, they are in orbit of the planet", said Icewing to Kleon with a worried tone. "Thanks my old friend. I will go meet them in the hanger. Bring shadow squad with. My wife will be there and everyone needs to be on their best behavior", replied Kleon with a stressed tone. Kleon and Icewing met in the hanger with the royal guard, Shadow Squad, and Sauri Cuthlion waiting for the arrivial of Andy and his people.

The Shuttle arrives. As its landing in the hanger Andy looks out of the window and sees Kleon and his wife. "Remember Vindican to be on your best behavior." Andy says. "Alright Dad". The shuttle door opens and the Royal Guards walk out, then Moff Vindicater, Lieutenant Shackleton, and Vindican. Andy thinks to himself, "I sure hope this goes well".

As Andy and his men came out of his shuttle, Kleon and Sauri were standing in between two rows of royal guards with shadow squad and icewing behind the two rows. Kleon and Saurinok then walked up to Andy and Kleon said, " Welcome to Atlantinok my friend. This is my wife Saurinok." And as Kleon said that, Icewing shouted, "Royal guard and Shadow Squad Atten-hut!"

"Welcome to Kerianthe Andy!"says Kleon in a cheerful voice." It's good to finially see you in person my friend"responds Andy. The two walk down the row of Royal Guards and Shadow Squad. "So tell me what this Galactic Civil War is all about."

"Well follow me to my council chamber to where we can discuss this", replied Kleon seeing Primus in the distance with his royal guard. So Kleon motioned him to follow him to the council chambers. When they got to the chambers, Kleon went into full detail about what the current situation was with the war in the Pegasus Galaxy that was under control and asked which side should be supported in the war.

"They are revolting due to oppressive rule. This guy they are revolting against is someone who has betrayed me before. I think we should support the rebels", replied Kleon with a relaxed tone, "Now we just need a battle plan."

"We should surprise them."says Andy. "We should attack from multiple fronts".Andy thinks for a moment. "Have 56 ATATs ready and The SSD you built for us with a squad of Star Destroyers." says Andy. He thinks for moment," And we have Lord Vailent".

"I agree. I got all of my fleet and several highly advanced ground troops with the latest equipment. My will be using my personal ship, The Eternal's Storm", replied Kleon. That is when Primus had piped in with what he had for ships and troops and the the discussion went off on how the attack should be done and when it should be done.

"Good" replies Andy. They both agree on discussing on how to invade later that night with their military leaders. Andy walks out of the room and summons Moff Vindicater. "Call Imperial Squadron to Kerianthe and I want Lord Vailent, Executer Zach and Grand General Eisen." says Andy.

Kleon and Primus walk out of the room together and called in their fleets which showed right up above Kerianthe and then the preparation for the war begun above the planet.

Imperial Squadron come out of hyperspace. "We are here your highness, where do you want us to go" asks Executor Zach. " Meet us in the council chambers". "As you wish". Vindican reads a book that his Great Grandfather made. It was called, How to rule an Empire successfully. Vindican knew his father would pass away soon do to the Old Curse. Vindican thinks he is too young to rule, but according to Northern Scovian Royal Law, there is no such thing as a Regent.

As Andy's people started arriving, the rest of Kleon's fleet jumped out of hyperspace encircling Kerianthe in a ring of ships bigger than most planets known to Kleon's people. Kerianthe being of unimaginable size dwarfed the ships though. As the council chamber began to fill up with the military staff of both empires, Kleon said, "Everyone please take your seats. We got much to discuss for attack plan and support for the rebels."

"I propose that we should attack the least defended planet", proposes Grand General Eisen. Andy thinks about the Grand Generals proposal. "I agree with Eisen, we should attack a very weak planet. We can use it for a rally point for our forces", says Andy. He what's for Kleons response.

"I agree my friend. Let us mobilize and converge on the least defended planet even though my forces and your forces should be enough to overwhelm the enemy on there most defended planet.." replied Kleon with excitement. Kleon the dismissed the meeting and prepared for war.

Andy and his advisers left the room. " Your higness, Grand Vizor Fallon would like to speak with you.",says Moff Vindicater. Andy gets the screen from Vindicater and enters his room. "Your Imperial Majesty, the soldiers are ready to fight and the Ravenger and the imperial fleet are ready.",says the Grand Vizer. "Good!",Andy says. "Tell them to met me here". "As you wish.", says Fallon and the screens turns off.

"Primus this is where the fun begins." "Time crack some skulls Kleon." Primus and me headed to our ships. When I got to my ship I pun hed in the coordinates and all ships jumped into hyperspace.. with trillions upon trillions of ships we had enough ships and military forces to take over several dimensions. I brought up Andy and Primus on hologram, "Andy and Primus prepare all ground super weapons and ground forces... we are going for a surprise attack."

"Sir all weapons are ready.", says Shackleton to Lord Valent. "Good we shall wait for the Emperors command". Andy turns of the hologram and walks to the bridge of the Ravenger. "Jump to these coordinates and prepare to fight.",says Andy in a serious voice. Andy tells Shackleton the coordinates and the Imperial Fleet jumps to the destination.

"You will pay for this Kleon. I thought I could count on you. You just brought war on yourself." Said Gorge Volcron in a holorecording that just came through a few minutes ago. "Andy let the assault begin. Volcron just declared war on this. It is time to end him. This is the last time he will see daylight... he has betrayed me many times and now it is time I returned the favor." I said to Andy over the holcron that is in the bridge of my ship.
-----------------------------------
Meanwhile, Gorge Volcron is walking away from his computer. "General Bofec take Kleon’s forces by surprise.... he fell for the trap.... there are no rebels or rebellion. Kleon is a fool to think he take us down." Gorge said before suiting up and heading to his ship. "Yes sir." Replied Bolfec heading to rally his troops.

Andy shakes his head. The hologram of Kleon then disappears and Andy heads to the bridge of the Ravenger. He looks at Admiral Jarris and says: "Prepare for war."

A man walks into an ally way and presses a couple of blocks. Then a door opens and the man walks inside. There were people inside all talking. On the stage was Baron Frankinreich, leader of the United Fascist Coalition of the North Pacific. "Alright everyone take a seat! Let's start the meeting." says Frankinreich. Everyone sat down. "Recently Northern Scovia has went to war with a space empire with the Empire of Kerianthe. This is a perfect time to plan our invasion of The North Pacific. So I have a plan. We should help that space empire defeat Northern Scovia and Kerianthe then in return they will help us take the North Pacific! Does anyone disagree?" Nobody raises their hand. "Great I will contact their leader!" Frankinreich walks to the communicator and calls Gorge.

"Andy I am landing ground troops on the planet and my scanners are picking up an incoming fleet. I got all ships deployed to ambush the enemy." I said to andy in a voice message after i got done talking to my general. "I swear these fools who just declared war on me will be destroyed." I mumbled to myself. (OOC) Northern scovia if u want u can do the enemy side of this as well.

General Helvis Vosdalnoc looks at the battlefield. His troops are being eliminated by the combined armies of Northern Scovia and Kerianthe. His holo messenger starts beeping and he walks over, grabs it and presses the answer button. Gorge Volcron appeared. "Vosdalnoc you will be receiving reinforcements from the United Fascist Coalition of The North Pacific.", said Volcron. The hologram quickly disappears. "General! We have unidentified transports landing behind us!.", said Private Lennarde. Vosdalnoc gave a grin,"Why would you want to shoot our key to winning this battle?"

Andy receives Kleon's message. "Copy that.", he responds. He then signals Lord Vailent to begin his attack.

"Kleon our troops have landed and have begun the assault on the enemy." Icewing said over the intercom. "Understood my old friend." I replied and then switched off the intercom and then gave the order to activate the super weapon, XV-987, a super cannon in the front half of my ship, and fire it on the enemy fleet jumping out of hyperspace.

Meanwhile on the surface of the planet Icewing is leading the ground assault on the capital of the planet of the planet with northern scovia's general. The battle for the capital was about to begin.

"What should we attack first?" said Lord Vailent. They both stared at the map of the city.

Baron Frankenreich walk out of the shuttle and met General Vosdalnoc. "Hello my friend.", said Frankenreich shaking Vosdalnoc's hand. "It is good to finally met you.", said Vosdalnoc walking towards the command. "Did you bring them?", Vosdalnoc questioned. "Yes I did."

"We need to attack the center of city. It will be easier to defend from there and also easier to take control of the rest of the city. I recommend using shadow operatives to start." Icewing said staring down at the map. "What do you think?"

Back