-
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
gsf0xzq.png

Thank you all for taking part so far in this competition, this vote will be used to decide the host of the Northern Cup 2017. All candidates have submitted their entries and have been entered into the poll. From the poll above, please select the nation you want as the Official Host of The Northern Cup 2017. This vote will last exactly one week. During that week, this thread will be used for discussions as well as asking questions about the tournament/being host.

I am also going to use this opportunity to announce that Lorbank has volunteered to serve as a scorinator for competition matches. Groups A, F, G and H will be scored by Lorbank, and I will score groups B, C, D and E. As this competition continues, I will also be searching for people who want to help with the tournament and contribute to it's success.

Do be aware that I am also going to be away from August the 29th until the 2nd of September, so I'm going to leave this thread in the hands of the posters and the Roleplay Moderators until I return. Once again, thank you for reading this and taking part in The Northern Cup 2017.

Alright, I am going to deputize Kasch from 0:01 on 29th August to 23:59 on 2nd September.
Also, good luck everyone :)

(mainly Nessuno, Cheongji and Yalkan)

Vote Sierra (True Sebland) The people love football. By far the most popular Sierran sport. Second is tennis. Sierran culture is also beautiful and that is also a big factor. Plus it's one of the safest nations in Eras if not the safest. VOTE SIERRA (TRUE SEBLAND)

Lorbank:
Alright, I am going to deputize Kasch from 0:01 on 29th August to 23:59 on 2nd September.
Also, good luck everyone :)

(mainly Nessuno, Cheongji and Yalkan)

Yalkan:
Luck!? I don't need luck. Break a leg!

Also good luck to you guys :D

I'll gas the shit out of you....

Quick question: What if the vote is a tie between two nations? Is there a second vote between the two? Because currently Naizerre and Xentherida (vote Xentherida!) are each on 4 votes.

The voting ends on the 31st of August at 23:59.
Unfortunately, Kasch will not be here, so that will be my task to decide.

I don't want to intervene in the work of Kasch, so I am going to wait until the last day, and if there is an equality of votes, I will make a decision then.

Naizerre would be open to the idea of co-hosting the Cup should the vote end in a tie, although we would insist on the final being played in Naizerre, so Naizerri fans can see their team win the tournament.

Alternatively, in the event of a tie, Naizerre would support and campaign for a future bid to host by Xentherida should they choose to withdraw and support our bid instead.

St George:
Alternatively, in the event of a tie, Naizerre would support and campaign for a future bid to host by Xentherida should they choose to withdraw and support our bid instead.
Alternatively, in the event of a tie, Xentherida would support and campaign for a future bid to host by Naizerre should they choose to withdraw and support our bid instead.

jkjk

In all actuality, I am considering withdrawing, if its a tie, but I have not yet finalised on a decision. It depends on how the results play out over the course of the next few days. Until then, I will continue my bid to host.

Matchday 1 begins on September the 8th. From this, I have determined that should the vote be draw, a second vote will be put into place and will last exactly one week. I will be back by then to supervise it, so if the current vote ends as a tie, the winning teams will be placed into a backup vote. This means that the final host will be, at the latest, decided one day before the beginning of the tournament.

The Vote for Host has officially closed! Congratulations to St. George (Naizerre) for being elected as the 2017 Northern Cup Host! Naizerre won by just a single vote over Xentherida!

To the other candidates that did not get as many votes, hopefully you can run for host in the next tournament! Expect more information and news on this very soon!

Naizerre thanks its supporters, and offers condolences to those not chosen.

Congrats on winning, Nierr/St. George. It was a fun little competition.

I'm excited for the match days starting on the 8th.

Back