TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Name of Complainant: McMasterdonia

Name(s) of Accused: The Swedish Republic of New KenyaNew Kenya/tSRoNKtSRoNK

Date(s) of Alleged Offense(s): June 8 2016 - Present

Specific Offense(s): Treason, Conspiracy

Relevant Excerpts from Legal Code or other Laws:

Section 1.1: Treason
2. "Treason" is defined as taking arms or providing material support to a group or region for the purpose of undermining or overthrowing the lawful government of The North Pacific or any of its treatied allies as governed by the Constitution.

Section 1.7. Conspiracy
22. "Conspiracy" is defined as planning, attempting, or helping to commit any crime under this criminal code.

Summary of Events (What happened, in your own words):

I received information from Gracius Maximus on behalf of Pierconium, Emperor of the Pacific about a telegram he had received from the nation New Kenya. (See evidentiary submissions).

The Vice Delegate and Security Council were also informed of this. However I have again heard from Gracius Maximus that New Kenya had contacted the soon-to-be Emperor of the Pacific Aleisyr about this same plan. I have asked for these screenshots and hope to receive them soon.

Essentially New Kenya is seeking to overthrow our democratically elected governnment. He has attempted to seek the support of external forces to flood the Regional Assembly and to create a voting bloc that would see him elected as our next Delegate.

Evidentiary Submissions (Evidentiary Submissions may be submitted to the Attorney General or Deputy Attorney General in charge of the Criminal Division via PM):

Screen_Shot_2016_06_05_at_10_13_00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_06_05_at_10_11_17_PM.png
Message to Aleisyr:
c29f8d237d.png

Message to Pierconium:
c29b5f2e69.png

Comments: I hope to also be able to provide more recent screenshots of his other correspondence.

What is now going to happen now, have you informed New Kenya about is offence so that he can appear to the court.

Should this nation not choose to participate in the trial, and should the court wish to appoint counsel for them, I would be interested in conducting the defence.

I do not know the nation, and have had no contact with them (that I know of) but objectively this raises some interesting questions concerning our laws, which I would be interested in exploring.

this complaint was filed over a month ago, and was accepted almost a month ago. It seems relatively straightforward. Is anything happening?

It appears to have just slowed down to a halt, from what I can see. I hope it gains some traction again, it seems to be a very legitimate case.

Where's the seal of the Attorney General's office!? How can I know this is an official submission without the official seal?

Help!

Back