Cultural Declaration Bill 01:The process of ministrial removal

@St George So,basically we are all connected by it,for if it didn't exist this entire post+thread+forum wouldn't exist. On the first day,the Delegate should give a announcement about Nationstates.It may change each year because it would recap the year before and look to the future.Then a thread would open up about "What do you wish NS was like and how do you want TNP Forums to be?" So,after that the ministers,with authorization from the deputies,would talk on the behalf of the ministry to show what's happened and ask the delegate to let them stay another year.If he let's them on the seventh day,good for you.If not,that would be bad and your ministry's jobs go to another ministry,it's what the delegate wants BUT before the end,all members of TNP and outsider nations may vote if it wants to stay.Then the current ministers vote.If a tie happens in the ministers,it goes back down to the people for the final decision.Once it is finalized,the Delegate announces,on the final day to see the chopped off ministries go bye.It looks alot like this:

I,the delegate of the North Pacifc,hereby,with the popular vote declare these ministries and their duties discharged to the fullest extent and null and void.Hereby,
X ministries have been removed. Here is a list of the ministries removed for XXXX/XXXX:

Ministry of XXXXXXXX
Ministry of XXXXXXXX
Ministry of XXXXXXXX

Hereby,that these ministries have now been closed.Thank you for viewing this document.Ministeral positions in these ministries have now been declared over for now.
He may also create ministries as he pleases,but it needs to be accepted by popular vote similar to the upper part.The week is roughly centered around NS's birthday,which is in the middle of the week.The entire region gets to take part as there is dancing,hope,and delegate parties.We remember the CTE's and more.We see our heritage and the rest is just basically reading off things while parties go on.That's NS week in a nutshell.

Based off above.

I,Equestria and Griffon submit this bill,to be approved by the community of TNP Forums before anything else.

Article 1:

During Founder's Day each year,TNP Delegate is limited to 0-3 closings of ministries. The following document is taken from the above part of the base: "

I,the delegate of the North Pacifc,hereby,with the popular vote declare these ministries and their duties discharged to the fullest extent and null and void.Hereby,
X ministries have been removed. Here is a list of the ministries removed for XXXX/XXXX:

Ministry of XXXXXXXX
Ministry of XXXXXXXX
Ministry of XXXXXXXX

Hereby,that these ministries have now been closed.Thank you for viewing this document.Ministeral positions in these ministries have now been declared over for now."

What do you think of the first article?

I'm confused by this proposal. So.. on Founder's Day, the Delegate can remove up to 3 Ministries? I'm not sure you need a Bill for that. From TNP Legal Code:
Section 7.6: Mandatory Ministries:
38. There will be an Executive Officer charged with the North Pacific's foreign affairs. They will ensure the continued operation of any embassies of the North Pacific and will report on events in the region.
39. There will be an Executive Officer charged with military affairs. They will carry out such legal missions as are authorized by the Delegate, expressly or categorically.
40. There will be at least one Executive Officer charged with focusing primarily on matters of internal interest to The North Pacific.
As you can see, there are 3 Executive Officers mandated by Law (not necessarily Ministries). Ministries are created by the Delegate (for various reasons), and can be removed by the Delegate if he/she sees fit to do so. I also get the impression this has something to do with some kind of TNP theme week idea. I'm not sure removing some Ministries would be fun for people working in them. :unsure: Regardless, I can't see a necessity for this proposal thus far.

Yeah... I mean, having people vote on whether or not to close ministries would be weird, to me. I think it's easier, mostly for the delegate, if the delegate just decides what ministries there are, and we don't have to wait for a certain time each year to remove ministries.

Equestria and Griffon:
So,after that the ministers, with authorization from the deputies, would talk on the behalf of the ministry to show what's happened and ask the delegate to let them stay another year.

That makes absolutely no sense, Why would a Minister EVER have to get "authorization from their deputies" for one Deputies are entirely voluntary and a lot of Ministers decide not to have them. For instance, I was Deputy Minister of Culture under Scandigrad. But durring my terms as Minister of Culture, the vast majority of the time I decided not to have a Deputy.

Delegates also appoint Ministers right after their elections. Why would right after a Delegate gets elected appoint a Minister and then close the Ministry. Especially when Ministers are created at the discretion of the Delegate.

If he let's them on the seventh day, good for you. If not,that would be bad and your ministry's jobs go to another ministry, it's what the delegate wants BUT before the end,all members of TNP and outsider nations may vote if it wants to stay.

The objective of most Ministers can't be folded into others, for the most part. The only notable exception really being Culture and Entertainment which has been split up and merged together more then once.

Also it should be noted that Ministers/Ministries are no subject to popular vote, and to make them subject to popular vote would take a large rewrite of swaths of the Constitution of TNP.
Adding on the thoughts of the people who commented ahead of me.

It's worth remembering that the RA holds supremacy. If they want to remove a Minister, said minister is gone, etc.

Lord Ravenclaw:
It's worth remembering that the RA holds supremacy. If they want to remove a Minister, said minister is gone, etc.
Yeah but that is not really what is being considered here. Its the Delegate firing a Minister, the "All nations of TNP and 'outsiders' (aka people not in TNP)" voting to keep the Minister and the Ministers themselves voting to uphold the Popular Vote of any nation in NS that feels like voting.

What I am trying to remind the OP is that the RA and its members are the highest legislative authority in TNP, not outsiders.

Either way I don't see any reason for this proposal.

Back