TNP Map Claims Topic

I don't know if this is the right way to do this, but here it goes.

nJKdjqw.png

I hope that isn't to big. I just kinda filled in what was left there. It seems moderate based on some of the other countries though. Not trying to over step my bounds or anything.

Hello, oh mighty Cartographers. Is it possible to revert Xentherida back to how it was before the removal of Tomb and my subsequent small expansion? I'm just lazy and cannot be bothered to edit my maps. Ceretis, if he wants it, can have the land. Thanks!

L3vgiHt.png

Also, obviously Dumont is now Callaici, it's an old-ish map.

Hopefully this is alright: file:///C:/Users/Den/Pictures/Microsoft%20Paint%20Pictures/A.U%20location.jpg (land being claimed is democratic island.)

Edit: Just realized it did not show up as a link, just copy and paste: file:///C:/Users/Den/Pictures/Microsoft%20Paint%20Pictures/A.U%20location.jpg into the searchbar and it should come up

Edit 2: Ah, this should work then http://imgur.com/a/7fcGZ . Thanks for the help

So id like to Claim a thing for the Empire of Kee, they are some people leaving my nation, they are teh purple the black is already claimed for my empire. The Kee are a former political party thing leaving my Empire to make their own.

ec384Yw.png

I made this before I realized Esplandia made a claim right above me. Could you make it so it fits with his? (And if they happen to not touch, [but I think they do] that's fine)

P.S. I'd like mine the light purple/lavender.

soooooo this is kinda confusing, I would like to claim the remainder of the island like this http://imgur.com/a/0UEuk
But as you see there, there is a red and a blue, if you see my nation's factbook, it is a divided nation much like Korea.
so if You could, I would like the blue part labelled "2nd Republic of Bohseon" and the red part "Johseon"
sorry for the crappy coloring, and thanks in advance :)

I'm afraid not, it's policy to not add any more landmasses to the map.

St George:
I'm afraid not, it's policy to not add any more landmasses to the map.
I've had Yatzatz for a long time before I joined nationstates. Could you make an exception? Please?

If I can't have that map, I'm not joining the map. :cry:

Map is updated sorry I didn't have time to do my full breakdown like normal. I need to do a large overhaul of my spreadsheet when I get back, but here is the added, removals and etc.

Added:
Flip
Bohseon (and Johseon)
Democratic Island
Syvlan
Brihimia
Sorik

Removed:

IndieGirl

Changed:

Ceretis
Plembobria
Xentherida

Denied:

Hesskin's Expansion Claim (We are not doubling your territory for a civil war)

On Hold:

Esplandia's 3rd Nation

That is far too big. Cut it by like 75% and we'll talk.

Back