[Complete][SC] Repeal "Liberate The Place that has No Big Banks"

Repeal "Liberate The Place that has No Big Banks"
A resolution to repeal previously passed legislation.
Category: Repeal
Resolution: SC#201
Proposed by: Nohbdy

Description: WA Security Council Resolution #201: Liberate The Place that has No Big Banks shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

Argument: The World Assembly,

Noting that the goal of Security Council Resolution #201 “Liberate The Place That Has No Big Banks” was to remove the password applied to The Place That Has No Big Banks by the raider organization known as HYDRA Command, in order to allow the native population a chance at reclaiming their homeland;

Disappointed that a high number of the region’s natives abandoned the region less than 12 hours after the initial invasion, and have not made any attempts to mobilize international forces against the raiders even after SC #201 took effect, thwarting any chance at retaking the region;

Observing that despite the best efforts of this esteemed council, the forces of HYDRA Command have successfully refounded the region, taking away any ability to bring the region back under native control;

Seeing no point in keeping a Liberation in effect over a raider controlled region, especially when the original natives have established a more stable home in The Region That Has No Big Banks;

Hoping that future Liberations will be more effective in combatting raider occupations;

Hereby Repeals Security Council Resolution #201, "Liberate The Place That Has No Big Banks".

Co-authored by Kaboomlandia.

Please vote: For, Against, Abstain, or Present.

Hm, I see no reason why we should repeal it. Let them suffer, in my opinion.

Gradea: your vote is invalid.

As per this vote, voting for when it comes to vote.

Oh look, it's not at quorum yet. I've not approved it either. Whoops. :3

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back