Project Stellar

"Today is the first day of Project Stellar, a military and civilian project that will create the first ever war/transportation ships"says News Reporter Margret Hacther.

"The governments of the Empire of Tego, Dominon of Thick as Thieves, The Confederacy of The Norse People, and The Dimensional Empire of
Kerianthe are participating in this historic event" she says.

The camera turns to the Hydraria Construction Yards. In one spot was a Star Destoyer and in another was a High tech Scandinavian Longboat.

Progress: all ships are 25 percent complete.

Members of this project
Northern Scovia
Tego
Thick as Thieves
The Norse People
Kerianthe
Molgradea

Northern Scovia:
"Today is the first day of Project Stellar, a military and civilian project that will create the first ever war/transportation ships"says News Reporter Margret Hacther.

"The governments of the Empire of Tego, Dominon of Thick as Thieves, and The Confederacy of The Norse People have all participate in this historic event" she says.

The camera turns to the Hydraria Construction Yards. In one spot was a Star Destoyer and in another was a High tech Scandinavian Longboat.

Progress: all ships are 25 percent complete.
Forgot to add me to this.... remeber i am part of project stellar. I sent in the app and you said accepted.

cogoria__231127.png

The armed Republic of Cogoria condemns the militarisation of space. The Cogorian government feels strongly that the solar system and all space is to be considered neutral, and removed from all conflict. Any extra terrestrial operations by any government should be for benign purposes, scientific pursuits or any activity considered by the international community to be for the betterment of all humanity. We urge all parties involved in project Stellar to cease this escalation in the international arms race.

The government of Cogoria suggests that all military applications for the project to be disregarded, and that the platforms be refitted for scientific or civilian application. If the parties continue in their perversion of space then then the Government of Cogoria will seek foreign partners with which to impose effective sanctions against the offending parties. Failing this the government of Cogoria will be forced to begin a development of extra terrestrial weapon systems as a means of deterrent.

Marshal Ivan Dimitriev,
Minister of Defence.

Cogoria:
cogoria__231127.png

The armed Republic of Cogoria condemns the militarisation of space. The Cogorian government feels strongly that the solar system and all space is to be considered neutral, and removed from all conflict. Any extra terrestrial operations by any government should be for benign purposes, scientific pursuits or any activity considered by the international community to be for the betterment of all humanity. We urge all parties involved in project Stellar to cease this escalation in the international arms race.

The government of Cogoria suggests that all military applications for the project to be disregarded, and that the platforms be refitted for scientific or civilian application. If the parties continue in their perversion of space then then the Government of Cogoria will seek foreign partners with which to impose effective sanctions against the offending parties. Failing this the government of Cogoria will be forced to begin a development of extra terrestrial weapon systems as a means of deterrent.

Marshal Ivan Dimitriev,
Minister of Defence.
I, Kleon Altrize Cuthlion, will not take threats lightly from anyone for that my empire, which spans several dimensions with a lot of the most advanced technology in the universe, has been threatened in the past but we have prevailed and people who dare threaten my empire will be dealt with accordingly. I have already moblized about 70% percent of all of my troops including my fleet. So I suggest you back off now or else I will bring my fleet to your planet, Cogoria, and teach you a few lessons. My empire is at least 3 billion years old and we have faced many enemies that have threatened my empire. Back off now or face the wrath of the Eternal Empire of the Void for we are not to be messed with. And keep in mind my people do not usually resort to war but we will when threatened. And also we do span dimensions and we are a type 6 civilization so please back off and maybe we can deal with this situation peacefully.

Kleon Altrize Cuthlion,
Emperor of the Eternal Empire of the Void.

((Quick OOC didn't realise this was an future tech thread seeing as you said it was the first war/transportation fleet so assumed it was a nation in TNP and responded with my current tech nation. But what the heck, might as well. Just a quick run down, my FT nation is very much like a communist Helghast, with three planets occupied in a single system, infantry are a mix between regular troops and partial power armoured troops, similar to "Edge of Tomorrow" Jacket armour. Eliete forces consist of sull powered infantry like in star "ship troopers". Fleet is not the most advanced but makes up for it, like the army, with large numbers and overwhelming fire power. Utilising high yield nuclear weapons as the standard long range engagement weapon))

cogoria__231127.png

The Armed Republic is astounded that an nation that claims to not resort to war, would immediately mobilise it's armed forces at the mere threat of economic sanctions. The Cogorian government feels your immediate escalation of the matter is indicative to the instability of your vaunted Eternal Empire, is there perhaps some instability within your borders? If this is the case then surely your government should not fritter away it's resources on more military hardware.

The armed Republic will not back down it's current stance. We will be seeking partners who feel as we do, that the Empire of the Void is unstable, and should therefore cease the escalation of the interstellar arms race. We will be reviewing possibilities for sanctions forthwith.

Marshal Ivan Dimitriev,
Minister for Defence.

Cogoria:
((Quick OOC didn't realise this was an future tech thread seeing as you said it was the first war/transportation fleet so assumed it was a nation in TNP and responded with my current tech nation. But what the heck, might as well. Just a quick run down, my FT nation is very much like a communist Helghast, with three planets occupied in a single system, infantry are a mix between regular troops and partial power armoured troops, similar to "Edge of Tomorrow" Jacket armour. Eliete forces consist of sull powered infantry like in star "ship troopers". Fleet is not the most advanced but makes up for it, like the army, with large numbers and overwhelming fire power. Utilising high yield nuclear weapons as the standard long range engagement weapon))

cogoria__231127.png

The Armed Republic is astounded that an nation that claims to not resort to war, would immediately mobilise it's armed forces at the mere threat of economic sanctions. The Cogorian government feels your immediate escalation of the matter is indicative to the instability of your vaunted Eternal Empire, is there perhaps some instability within your borders? If this is the case then surely your government should not fritter away it's resources on more military hardware.

The armed Republic will not back down it's current stance. We will be seeking partners who feel as we do, that the Empire of the Void is unstable, and should therefore cease the escalation of the interstellar arms race. We will be reviewing possibilities for sanctions forthwith.

Marshal Ivan Dimitriev,
Minister for Defence.
My empire is not unstable it is just that my people don't like being threatened. Also I will not back done on building ships or anything else. And the only reason I mobilized my forces is just in case someone does decide to attack. So we may mobilize our forces if given a reason to. But we will not go to war unless pushed to it..... so please don't give me a reason to go to war with you..... We would rather help you building your civilization up then destroy it.....

Kleon Altrize Cuthlion,

cogoria__231127.png

The Armed Republic of Cogoria has not once issued any threats of war, merely the implementation of economic sanctions against what is increasingly appearing to be an irrational war like people. The Govenment of Cogoria did not ask that the ships not be built but suggested that they may see better use in the pursuit of knowledge rather than war. We then advised that if they were indeed intended for war then economic sanctions would be considered, and failing the implementation, then a pursuit of projects in order to insure our nation's security, by way of constructing an equal number of ships.

The Government of Cogoria feels unhreatened by the Empire of the Void's threats of destruction, or belittling of our brave nation. We have faced extinction before and come back stronger. We live or motto and " Bear the hardship with pride". We will continue our persuit of like minded nations with which to implement economic sanctions.

Marshall Ivan Dimitriev
Minister for Defence.

((OOC if we're going to continue this exchange, might I suggest we open our own thread to avoid cluttering this one?))

Cogoria:
cogoria__231127.png

The Armed Republic of Cogoria has not once issued any threats of war, merely the implementation of economic sanctions against what is increasingly appearing to be an irrational war like people. The Govenment of Cogoria did not ask that the ships not be built but suggested that they may see better use in the pursuit of knowledge rather than war. We then advised that if they were indeed intended for war then economic sanctions would be considered, and failing the implementation, then a pursuit of projects in order to insure our nation's security, by way of constructing an equal number of ships.

The Government of Cogoria feels unhreatened by the Empire of the Void's threats of destruction, or belittling of our brave nation. We have faced extinction before and come back stronger. We live or motto and " Bear the hardship with pride". We will continue our persuit of like minded nations with which to implement economic sanctions.

Marshall Ivan Dimitriev
Minister for Defence.

((OOC if we're going to continue this exchange, might I suggest we open our own thread to avoid cluttering this one?))
Just curious did you know read the last part of my message? My fleet is mostly for defense not attack, and please do not call my people war like.... and the only reason we seem war like is because people have been threatening us for quite a while and we are still getting back to our old selves before all of the wars that we have had to go through.... And yes people can be irritated easily right now due to what we have been through the last few years but we do not want any sanctions with any nation if we can help it and we would like to help you advance in technology. Also your people do sound like my people with all of the stuff you have been through and my government and me are willing to help any way we can but the only reason that this fleet is being built is for research defense and exploration..... and sorry about accusing you of wanting war due to a minor reason that isn't even a good reason to go to war over. Please send me back a message soon.

Kleon Cuthlion,

The United States of Molgradea would like to be apart of this but would like to propose they be put under a kind of United Nations control. and the military ships only to be used in defense.

Back