Chatter

Yeraennus:
I'm starting to wonder why you don't run for office more, seeing as you love the judicial branch so much.
I'm a longtime citizen of TNP, I've served as Deputy AG, and was elected AG for a term. I think I've earned the right to weigh in on legal matters. And yes, I do love the judiciary. It's the last bastion against dictatorship.
SillyString:
Oakster, I do not care if you want to RP this, but I do not plan to respond in kind and, I would bet, neither do many others. Yeraennus is attempting to warn you that not everyone will be as comfortable with an RP approach as I am, and you may be told by future courts to cut the RP and speak plainly. Continue At Own Risk.
I'm not sure that's really fair. Fine, the language used was definitely RPing, but so what? I've heard that everything we do here is RP anyway. If anything, I'd caution Oakster that using this approach would just give an excuse to dismiss the matter at hand (regardless of the potential importance of said issue).

Oakster keep it up. If Silly String and others want to be fuddy duddies about your RP'ing so what.

I've enjoyed your RPing and I'm sure others have as well. This is a nice freshness we've been lacking for a while.

^ This. The RP in question also shows at least a reasonable understanding of TNP Law. Splitting it out to 'chatter' is disappointing.

Back