Greetings from Europeia

Trinnien

TNPer
Greetings Lord Ravenclaw and Citizens of The North Pacific, Europeia salutes you!

For those that do not know me, my name is Trinnien and I am the current President of Europeia. I was the primary author and point-man on the Europeian side that worked alongside Astarial in writing our re-affirmation of friendship last fall. As two regions that promote and celebrate independence, it is important that we can continue to find ways to use our partnership to promote the betterment of all of NationStates. But actions must be louder than words, and I come to you with this friendly greeting to say that Europeia stands ready. While all regions have their differences and take on what transpires in NS, we've always managed to find a way to amicably discuss those differences.

My door is always open, so please feel free me to message me (best is via Telegram to my nation: Trinnien) if you ever have a concern or if there's something we can work on together.

My most sincere best wishes to The North Pacific,

Trinnien

President of Europeia

Oh my god what are you doing here? >.> The dinner party finished a month ago, Trin!

(Hai <3 Masked you as a diplomat)

Back