Candidacy Declarations: July 2016 Judicial Elections

Candidacy Declarations: July 2016 Judicial Elections

ec_seal.png

This Judicial Election, The North Pacific will be electing three Justices and an Attorney General to serve until the next election in November 2016. Any Citizen who has been a member for the last 15 days (since 16th June 2016) is eligible to run for these offices, and eligible members may run for more than one of these offices if they so wish. Loss of Citizenship before the conclusion of this election will also result in loss of eligibility to run for any office during this election. A list of those eligible to run is provided below.

To run, one must either accept a nomination or declare candidacy in this thread. To withdraw from running, one must post a withdrawal of candidacy in this thread.

Acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy posted outside this thread will be discounted. Acceptance of a nomination is understood to also constitute declaration of candidacy even if no nomination has been made. Acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy must be posted during the candidacy declaration period to be valid. The candidacy declaration period is from (time=1467367200) (your forum time) to (time=1467626400) (your forum time). Voting will be approximately from (time=1467972000) (your forum time) to (time=1468404000) (your forum time).

This topic is intended for nominations, acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy; it may not be used for campaigning. Please keep in mind that lying about the election is election fraud, and that lying for any purpose is fraud.

Romanoffia
flemingovia
SillyString
Gracius Maximus
falapatorius
Yrkidding
Lord Ravenclaw
plembobria
Syrixia
Bootsie
punk d
Piscivore
Zyvetskistaahn
Kyorgia
Wolfsea
Xentherida
Nebula
Myroria
quak1234
Lorbank
Esplandia
YeahJust
Malvad
Mousebumples
North East Somerset
TheGreatMing787
Mister Masses
QuietDad
Corporal Clegg
Sasten
Great Bights Mum
Eluvatar
r3naissanc3r
Antarticeuropa
Yeraennus
Praetor
Cronaal
Jacksonville
primeboy1
Res Gestae
Frozentophat
Sergio86
Amerion
Aesthetical
Gradea
Guy
Kaboom
Johanness
Kasch
Roavin
Pasargad
Nasania
Andrew
Gladio
Mark Stauffenberg
Kialga
Yuno
IndieGirl
Aragnatim
Dia Ravenclaw
stalin1953
Sam111
mcmasterdonia
The Spokesman of Eumenor
The Great White South
Eagleph
R2green3
Rebusta
ashatla
Hydrono68
Republic of Dixie
zed
Titanus4
Grey Nose Algebra
Superstorm
Florentine Republic
Northern Scovia
Sopo
Ats
awesomeone21
Constellation
razzym
Hillelds
Proxy of Demescia
Dkrznar95
Altmoras
holyempireoftwatbagel
jfdowd
Nubius
Sarkonia
stirenuk
OblivionObliviousness
Aleura
21micfol
ETDNL
East Ukrainian Republic
Mikecars12
The Land of Free Nords
hokkieGG
Vindaz

*Loss of Citizenship before the conclusion of this election will also result in loss of eligibility to run for any office during this election.

Candidates:

For Justice:
Stalin1953
Yuno
Gracius Maximus

For Attorney General:
OblivionObliviousness

Nominees:

For Justice:
SillyString
Flemingovia
Romanoffia
Guy
Andrew
Syrixia
Wolfsea
Myroria
Gracius Maximus

For Attorney General:
Sasten
SillyString
Flemingovia

Declined Nomination:

For Justice:

For Attorney General:
Gracius Maximus

Invalid Nominees:

For Justice:
tSRoNK

For Attorney General:

Election Commissioners: Lord Ravenclaw and Bootsie

The Transval Repulic:
The "this thread" links dont work for me
They're not links - they refer to the thread we're both posting in.

Ah, geez, 15 days... and since I lapsed I lost my chance to run this time... oh well, good luck to the candidates.

I'd nominate Gracius Maximus to AG but if I'm not mistaken he is LOA so I dunno if he would be able to accept.

Zazumo:
I nominate Bootsie for AG
As an Election Commissioner, I am unavailable to run in this election, and even if I wasn't, I think it's best that I'm not Attorney General of The North Pacific.

EDIT: I nominate Sasten for AG and SillyString, flemingovia, and Romanoffia for Justice.

Bootsie:
Zazumo:
I nominate Bootsie for AG
As an Election Commissioner, I am unavailable to run in this election, and even if I wasn't, I think it's best that I'm not Attorney General of The North Pacific.

EDIT: I nominate Sasten for AG and SillyString, flemingovia, and Romanoffia for Justice.

Totally understandable, I selected your name from the list of eligible candidates therefore I change my nomination for AG to SillyString and for Justice I nominate Syrixia, Wolfsea, and Andrew.

Elegarth:
Ah, geez, 15 days... and since I lapsed I lost my chance to run this time... oh well, good luck to the candidates.

I'd nominate Gracius Maximus to AG but if I'm not mistaken he is LOA so I dunno if he would be able to accept.
Thank you.

I returned from my LOA today. I would prefer to serve a full term as Justice and allow someone else to be AG. Hopefully someone more active and committed to the position than the last one.

tSRoNK:
I announce my candidacy for a Justice.
As you are not a citizen, and have not been a citizen for at least fifteen days before the start of nominations then you are ineligible to stand for office.

----

OP updated.

I believe Gracius Maximum declined his nomination as Attorney General yet accepted his nomination for Court Justice. The OP does not reflect this.

Back