Joint TNP-Albion SPACE raid and Nasania's officer test

Gladio

TNPer
SPACE

The North Pacific Army (NPA) together with our allies and friends from Albion successfully Invaded and held the region of Space for 4 days, the operation was a complete success, 10 NPA troops participated In this operation. I would also like to thank The LKE and Europeia for their provided support during this operation and we look forward to more future military operations!

For their participation In this operation I would like to award this ribbon to the following troops that took part In this op:

2gwb9co.jpg

2j457b7.jpg

Awardees:

1. LukeSzabolm
2. Primeboy1
3. QuietDad
4. TheGreatMing787
5. Sasten
6. Kasch
7. Mikecars12
8. General Bolingbroke
9. Molgradea
10. Nasania

*Some of the nations above have by now completed 5 or more than 5 missions and are now eligible to use the 5 mission ribbon, to find out how many operations you've taken part, check the mission logs.

Nasania's Officer test

Nasania has successfully organized his first defensive operation and has passed the officer test.

Nasania Is awarded the officer test ribbon
afiyl2.jpg

And Is promoted to the rank of Lieutenant (LTN)
lieu.png

Congratulations!

Promotions

I would also like to take this opportunity to promote two of our new members who have successfully participated In their first operation.

Mikecars12 and LukeSzabolm are promoted to the rank of Private First Class (PFC)
pf1.png

Congratulations!

Good job everyone, keep up the good work! :tnp: :tnp: :tnp:

General
Minister of Defense

Gladio

Well done, guys! I am eligible for that 5 mission ribbon now, so that's a positive.

I'm looking forward to my next promotion.

Back