Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
[img=262,340]http://i.imgur.com/YPBAJOz.png[/img]
Presented by Bootsie

"This will be my last day as the legal WA Delegate of our magnificent region. It has been my pleasure to serve as WA Delegate for the last 8 months and I am honoured to have been elected to this position on four separate occasions. I admit that I am sad and a bit disappointed to be leaving the office, but that is not a bad thing. It shows that I enjoyed my time as WA Delegate and even better, I have become aware of how many other individuals enjoyed having me as WA Delegate and were willing to amend the constitution to allow for that to continue. I think that everyone who has been a GCR Delegate will tell you that it has it's ups and downs and that they were unable to achieve everything they had wanted to for the term. It is the nature of the job and many people will not be aware of how much time and effort is involved in the position until they themselves are elected to the position. We have made great progress in the past few terms and I feel that I can safely say that I left the office better than what it was when I found it. A lot has happened in the past 8 months and it can be easy to forget every little drama or incident that occurred - when at the time it would have dominated my thinking and activity in NationStates for the period."

-McMasterdonia, in his farewell address

McMasterdonia built on many of the ideas of R3naissanc3r, but added many of his own ideas to make one of the most amazing set of terms we've seen in The North Pacific. He is regarded by many, in the same way as R3n, as one of the greatest Delegates of all time!

Where are they now?: McMasterdonia now serves as a member of our administration team, and we appreciate his service to the region!

Everyone bring out your inner animal, the king himself is here!

I would say my terms prior to r3n's were the best ones, r3n and I worked together as a team for most of my term and then for his. The term I had after r3n was not great, and I didn't have a lot of time to build further on the last 2 years or so of changes as suggested in the OP.

McMasterdonia is one of my NS parents. He adopted me a few weeks after I came to TNP, when it seemed like I lost my direction in NS. He made me feel welcome again; made me feel I was a part of something. :)

Like with Elu, my first encounter with McMasterdonia was when he was part of the TNP contingent to help my old region defeat a coup. He was very helpful and very nice and gave me a good impression of TNP and TNPers. I was glad he became delegate of TNP again afterwards. From my vantage point in my old region, I believe that he had been a great delegate. (I think I used a puppet to vote for him in one of those crazy polls.) I also remember that bit when he had to resign due to RL issues, and that part I can certainly relate. I don't blame him, and in fact, I would like to salute someone who has the courage to admit one's limitations. :)

To my NS father, thank you very much for everything! :D

McMasterdonia is my favourite TNP delegate, and it was great to work with him in years gone by when he, myself and Hileville helped form what was then the closest alliance between three GCRs. Just a shame it didn't work out in the end, but such is life.

Kyle:
McMasterdonia is one of my NS parents. He adopted me a few weeks after I came to TNP, when it seemed like I lost my direction in NS. He made me feel welcome again; made me feel I was a part of something. :)

Like with Elu, my first encounter with McMasterdonia was when he was part of the TNP contingent to help my old region defeat a coup. He was very helpful and very nice and gave me a good impression of TNP and TNPers. I was glad he became delegate of TNP again afterwards. From my vantage point in my old region, I believe that he had been a great delegate. (I think I used a puppet to vote for him in one of those crazy polls.) I also remember that bit when he had to resign due to RL issues, and that part I can certainly relate. I don't blame him, and in fact, I would like to salute someone who has the courage to admit one's limitations. :)

To my NS father, thank you very much for everything! :D

Thanks Kyle. I admit that back then I would have never expected to have found you in our region!

St George:
McMasterdonia is my favourite TNP delegate, and it was great to work with him in years gone by when he, myself and Hileville helped form what was then the closest alliance between three GCRs. Just a shame it didn't work out in the end, but such is life.

Thanks St George. It was certainly good times, and seems like so long ago now.

I have delayed posting here, as I've been trying to gather my thoughts and do a hundred other tasks.

McMasterdonia is in my view, one without equal. He has been a huge part of my NationStates career over the last four years, from my joining of the Osiran Foreign Affairs department in 2012, to my becoming Pharaoh of Osiris, and much of the time both between those events and since then. Without equal, he is also the person I trust the most.

It has already been highlighted above, but Concord, was a time when The North Pacific, Osiris and The South Pacific were closest. But no relationship was perfect, and there were miscommunications even then that we did not work through - at that time I was Minister of Foreign Affairs of Osiris from Nov'12 until July '13. These three regions have not been as close as they were at that period, and I won't speak about what has happened in Osiris three times since.

In December of 2014, when I was Foreign Minister for The South Pacific, and he the North under r3n's delegacy we attended the Europeian Winter Ball together, and it was around that time that he became Hyacinth and I became Richard Bucket from Keeping Up Appearances. For the last year and a half, it has been our go-to character to describe our relationship, and since then we've built a NationStates family that is the royal house in Alexandria. Even though I've added to that a fair bit more in recent months without telling him ;P

Because of our friendship, and because of both his honesty and support over the last four years, I have experienced more to NationStates than I would have done without it, and he is one of the main reasons I stayed in the game two years ago rather than walk away following my abdication as Pharaoh of Osiris.

McMasterdonia, or Hyacinth is a much celebrated, well loved and respected Delegate of this community. He has served this community faithfully, loyally and honestly for much of this past decade. Like other past delegates - r3n, Elu, Flemingovia, FEC, GBM, SillyString he has built on and been determined to expand what is our "commonly expected standard" for the community.

From achieving 400 endorsements under his term, to achieving 900 under mine - the last four years since he first joined our region have been marked by progress, change and achievements. They haven't been without worry, without hard work, or without necessary and at times, painful discussion.

Thank you for everything you have done for this community. I really lament the fact that I've not been able to have you as a Foreign Minister, or have served as yours (I was Pharaoh of Osiris/MoFA tSP last time it was possible) which is something we've talked about several times. But there's always the future, and it's to that I look.

~Raven <3

Back