Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
[img=262,340]http://i.imgur.com/mFgLkog.png[/img]
Presented by Bootsie

"As I've announced, I will be running for Delegate in this election. I think most of you know my credentials, but to briefly recap - I have been Vice Delegate since January, serving as Acting Delegate twice during that time for a total of three months. I did have some fun with flags and WFE themes and whatnot, but I like to think I handed it back to the proper delegate each time in reasonably good condition. :P Prior to that, I served as Justice for two terms and Deputy Speaker for almost three. I've written a lot of laws and procedures and have generally had an impact on most areas of TNP's government."

-SillyString, in her campaign for Delegate

This thread is very personal to me, as Asta (SillyString/Astarial/et cetera) was one of the first people I ever met on the forum, and also because those who were around for this election cycle remember me and my campaign team thinking "oh shit", before she seized an outstanding majority of the votes over me to take her rightful place as Delegate.

SillyString's term was an outstanding one, as she not only took the time to merge together Culture again, but helped us pull of our booth at the World Fair! An amazing person, and a little bit silly, Asta has been one of my personal favorites as Delegates, and I hope she considers running again (though we might have to pull her away from her law, she really loves her legal stuff.)

Where are they now?: SillyString is our Chief Justice, and rightly so. She knows more about law then most of the people who helped write it, and she serves this region with respect, honor, and grace...well, when she's not being silly.

So don't be afraid to go a little crazy and thank former Delegate SillyString!

Asta was my first TNP delegate. She was very welcoming to a refugee like me. :) I can still remember the good times in Z4 when we were out there nuking zombies. And she gave a me some shinies too!

I've known Asta since the name of Figs in 2012, even though I didn't realise it at the time.

Asta is someone who, much like myself, can be difficult to get along with when you have differing opinions :P She cares deeply for The North Pacific and unlike a certain other region, TNP is able to appreciate her knowledge, her skills and her time.

In recent years, I like to think that I am able to communicate better with her, since prior to 2014 I spent most of it a paranoid mess due to Osiris. This freedom of my thoughts has allowed me to properly appreciate the huge amount of work and time she has given to not just TNP, but Equilism over the years and strangely, she was one of the reasons I adopted Flemingoviaism and why I made it Alexandria's state religion.

Back