Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
[img=262,340]http://i.imgur.com/g6Lt6aJ.png[/img]
Presented by Bootsie

"He is a bird who has managed to become very good at avoiding members of the Royal Family in his native Great Britain who decide to try and shoot him due to how annoying he becomes after four sentences..."

-Lord Ravenclaw, on what he wanted his thread to say

Lord Ravenclaw, our current serving Delegate...what to say about him...let's see:

Demescia/Scarlet: "It's funny, really; I remember from my days as a newbie and 2 years later I learn more about him than when I first met him. Being the founder of a large and successful region and the delegate of another, he truly has something to be proud of. His benevolence and charisma are probably what got him to where he is: sitting on his comfortable throne with a smile."

Bootsie: "Where do I even begin? Gosh, I mean the fact that Raven and I are on talking terms should be proof enough that Raven is an awesome Delegate. He's really been a very good mentor to me. I've always been quite stubborn, honestly, thinking I 'deserve' more than I actually do. What a better person to tell me no than my own British mentor? Hehe. Heck, try to mess with Raven someone, I dare you. Before this term, I don't think I would've care, sadly. Now? Oh no, I'm grabbing the nearest cane and beating the living shit of someone who messes with Raven. So yeah, he's a great Delegate, and an awesome friend. I couldn't let you just have one line, silly goose--I mean, raven."

Frozentophat: "Delegates have to deal with a whole lot of shit. So take that fact and multiply it by the largest region in NationStates. Now you have an absurd amount of shit.That is exactly what the delegate of The North Pacific has to deal with - an absurd amount of shit. Of course this comes in on a regular basis, since new people are are regularly streaming into TNP who are either new to the game or not yet dedicated to a region. So what does a delegate of the largest region in the game do when faced with all of this? Well, it's most likely that they'll get someone else to deal with it. So I would like to thank Raven for his ability to deal with not only the normal amount of shit that flows into our region, but also by being an awesome leader as well."

There are so many other things we can (and will) say about you, Raven, so if you aren't included above saying something to our awesome Delegate, then please feel free to post below thanking him for his hard work!

The first time I saw Raven as Delegate was in Osiris, which I was familiar with because it had an alliance with my old region. And now he's the Delegate in TNP. Only a few people can claim the distinction of becoming delegate in two GCRs (and is still delegate in one), and being the proud founder of a blossoming UCR. These accomplishments attest to his dedication, hard work, and skills in diplomacy and leadership. :)

One thing, Raven is a badass.

Second thing, Raven knows exactly how to deal with idiots. Not only as Delegate, do you have to deal with a whole load of crap, but you also have to represent the region in a good way, and Raven does both perfectly.

For that, he has my greatest respect. I trust in him to take The North Pacific forward over the next four months.

When Bootsie asked me what I wanted to say, I did not realise it was for this thread, or how much of an idiot I would look.

You're the best delegate I've ever had! and the only one...

Thanks for everything you do for the region!

Eh, it's probably accurate.

You're certainly one of the more actively engaged delegates I've seen, though that may be a product of simply interacting with the government more.

Speaking honestly, you're one of the people that gets far better to interact with once you get to know them. And in my opinion, that's a good thing.

Do try and avoid getting shot, though. The honor of being the first TNP delegate to be assassinated is a dubious one at best.

Back