thegemini For Delegate- A Stronger Region!

thegemini

TNPer
thegemini For Delegate

Thegemini For A Stronger Region!

My fellow citizens, I announce my candidacy for Delegate of The North Pacific.

I announce my candidacy in what I see as a pivotal point in our regions history and times.

1. When one looks to the world stage they see a region that is anything but influential. They see a foreign policy that is coming apart at its seams. They see what are suppose to be active and engaging embassies that are just sitting idle. In some cases for years.
The civil service potential is at an all time low and yet we are direly incapable of flexing any muscle on the global stage.
The respect that we once held is dwindling, if not already evaporated, in some of our former Allied regions.

My plan for Foreign Affairs:
1. Make a career diplomat who is active and goal oriented our next Foreign Minister.
2. Merge Foreign Affairs and Communications into one Ministry. In this I agree with Tombs plan. This is why: "Interest in the Ministry of Communications will always waver depending on how much interest people would like to put forth into writing articles and writing for TNL specifically. Right now, I don't think that TNL is a reliable way of communication (with foreign regions especially) due to the lack of individuals interested in writing for it. What I'd like to propose is for the Ministry of Communications to be merged with The Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This merger would allow us to regroup our resources into one area, rather than two. Essentially, TNL could really function the same way, or it could have a new function of serving as a foreign update, instead of a newspaper, thus focused on reporting TNP's domestic issues and progress. This allows for easier, faster publication, and it would allow the Minister to rely less on the Executive Staff when it's running on low interest and activity."

I think this is a brilliant idea since plans have all but stalled to reform the Foreign Service.
( I'm an ambassador by the way)

2. The WALL Agreement- Several administrations have tried and failed to get WALL on its feet. Each time it has not come to fruition due to lack of interest, in TNP and signatory regions. (The ones that we are mostly inactive in due to poor foreign policy).

My plan with WALL: 1.Use a revitalized Foreign Service to get WALL off the ground.
2. I will also engage in one on one talks with other delegates to get support for WALL.
3. Appoint a special envoy who will have the main goal of promoting the WALL agreement and who will report directly to me.

3.RolePlay- There has been no significant progress in the realm of Roleplaying. I appreciate the current Delegate and the Roleplay Mods for the modest progress thus far. Aside of this though the Ministry of Culture has stalled and there appears to be no current progress ongoing.

There have been no solid, joint regional events, which paints TNP in a poor way because of this. The Ministry of Culture has always been a way to solidify foreign ties and again we are crumbling in this area. I can guarantee 2 things:

My plan for Culture:
1. Appoint someone who is very active to the ministry.
2. Have Foreign Affairs and other Executive staff have more skin in the game when it comes to this area.

4.Home Affairs- Our citizen retention rate is awful. Its been virtually nonexistent for sometime. We have received returning citizens and migrants from Osiris ( a huge diplomatic failure). This is another symbol of an increasingly inactive region.

My plan for Home Affairs:
1. Invest in a Mentoring Program so we can continue to get more citizens. New ones.

5. Executive staff- Our executive staff are some of the most hard working in this region. I applaud their expertise that I have come to see as one of their co workers.
That being said, some of our Ministers don't prioritize the Executive staff. The application thread goes on unattended to for days and sometimes weeks on end leaving a large pool of talent locked out of the possibility of a staff position.

My plan for the Executive staff:
1. Streamline applications process.
2. Hold Ministers accountable for applications to their departments. If your going to be a Minister you need to run your department.
3. Create an orientation program for the civil service.

6. Open communication-
There has been little communication with the current government and the general populace on the whole.

My plan:
1. Appoint a special Minister for PR. Not one that's going to bullshit either. One that will engage with citizens.

I look forward to implementing my programs as your Delegate.

May the democracy always be strong, the debate robust, and the rum plentiful,

Thegemini

My Resume

1. Became a Resident of The North Pacific (August 4, 2015-present)
2. WA member (August 8, 2015-present)

3. Appointed to position of Senator (full membership) on the International Senate on Human Rights (August 9,2015-present)

4. Officially received Citizenship in The North Pacific (March 24, 2016- present)

5. Became a member of the Regional Assembly (March 24, 2016-present)

6. Granted full membership with the International Sovereign Coalition (ISC) (April 13, 2016-present)

7. Appointed to the Diplomatic Corps (March 26, 2016-present)

8. Appointed as Ambassador to the Kingdom of Alexandria (May 4, 2016-present)

9. Became a member of the Democratic Union ( May 7, 2016-present)

Finally I'm a Paralegal in real life. I graduated from BCI with Distinction.

Don't forget to vote for me :). :tnp:

I'm surprised and impressed by how much you bring to the table. Thank you for running!
May I ask though, can you please elaborate on what you mean by "invest" as stated here?:
thegemini:
1. Invest in a Mentoring Program so we can continue to get more citizens. New ones.
Thank you!

thegemini:
thegemini For Delegate

Thegemini For A Stronger Region!

My fellow citizens, I announce my candidacy for Delegate of The North Pacific.

I announce my candidacy in what I see as a pivotal point in our regions history and times.

1. When one looks to the world stage they see a region that is anything but influential. They see a foreign policy that is coming apart at its seams. They see what are suppose to be active and engaging embassies that are just sitting idle. In some cases for years.
The civil service potential is at an all time low and yet we are direly incapable of flexing any muscle on the global stage.
The respect that we once held is dwindling, if not already evaporated, in some of our former Allied regions.

My plan for Foreign Affairs:
1. Make a career diplomat who is active and goal oriented our next Foreign Minister.
2. Merge Foreign Affairs and Communications into one Ministry. In this I agree with Tombs plan. This is why: "Interest in the Ministry of Communications will always waver depending on how much interest people would like to put forth into writing articles and writing for TNL specifically. Right now, I don't think that TNL is a reliable way of communication (with foreign regions especially) due to the lack of individuals interested in writing for it. What I'd like to propose is for the Ministry of Communications to be merged with The Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This merger would allow us to regroup our resources into one area, rather than two. Essentially, TNL could really function the same way, or it could have a new function of serving as a foreign update, instead of a newspaper, thus focused on reporting TNP's domestic issues and progress. This allows for easier, faster publication, and it would allow the Minister to rely less on the Executive Staff when it's running on low interest and activity."

I think this is a brilliant idea since plans have all but stalled to reform the Foreign Service.
( I'm an ambassador by the way)

2. The WALL Agreement- Several administrations have tried and failed to get WALL on its feet. Each time it has not come to fruition due to lack of interest, in TNP and signatory regions. (The ones that we are mostly inactive in due to poor foreign policy).

My plan with WALL: 1.Use a revitalized Foreign Service to get WALL off the ground.
2. I will also engage in one on one talks with other delegates to get support for WALL.
3. Appoint a special envoy who will have the main goal of promoting the WALL agreement and who will report directly to me.

3.RolePlay- There has been no significant progress in the realm of Roleplaying. I appreciate the current Delegate and the Roleplay Mods for the modest progress thus far. Aside of this though the Ministry of Culture has stalled and there appears to be no current progress ongoing.

There have been no solid, joint regional events, which paints TNP in a poor way because of this. The Ministry of Culture has always been a way to solidify foreign ties and again we are crumbling in this area. I can guarantee 2 things:

My plan for Culture:
1. Appoint someone who is very active to the ministry.
2. Have Foreign Affairs and other Executive staff have more skin in the game when it comes to this area.

4.Home Affairs- Our citizen retention rate is awful. Its been virtually nonexistent for sometime. We have received returning citizens and migrants from Osiris ( a huge diplomatic failure). This is another symbol of an increasingly inactive region.

5. Executive staff- Our executive staff are some of the most hard working in this region. I applaud their expertise that I have come to see as one of their co workers.
That being said, some of our Ministers don't prioritize the Executive staff. The application thread goes on unattended to for days and sometimes weeks on end leaving a large pool of talent locked out of the possibility of a staff position.

My plan for the Executive staff:
1. Streamline applications process.
2. Hold Ministers accountable for applications to their departments. If your going to be a Minister you need to run your department.
3. Create an orientation program for the civil service.

6. Open communication-
There has been little communication with the current government and the general populace on the whole.

My plan:
1. Appoint a special Minister for PR. Not one that's going to bullshit either. One that will engage with citizens.

I look forward to implementing my programs as your Delegate.

May the democracy always be strong, the debate robust, and the rum plentiful,

Thegemini

My Resume

1. Became a Resident of The North Pacific (August 4, 2015-present)
2. WA member (August 8, 2015-present)

3. Appointed to position of Senator (full membership) on the International Senate on Human Rights (August 9,2015-present)

4. Officially received Citizenship in The North Pacific (March 24, 2016- present)

5. Became a member of the Regional Assembly (March 24, 2016-present)

6. Granted full membership with the International Sovereign Coalition (ISC) (April 13, 2016-present)

7. Appointed to the Diplomatic Corps (March 26, 2016-present)

8. Appointed as Ambassador to the Kingdom of Alexandria (May 4, 2016-present)

9. Became a member of the Democratic Union ( May 7, 2016-present)

Finally I'm a Paralegal in real life. I graduated from BCI with Distinction.

Don't forget to vote for me :). :tnp:
I just meant putting time towards the citizen process and such. I wrote that part at 5 am this morning. I want to explore streamlining citizenship but not sacrifice security.

Thanks for pointing that out.

I would also like to have a commission formed to review the legal code and then go before the RA with recomendations.

I know its a lot but that I'm proposing but most of it is just getting the right cabinet. For most of it we don't need to go through the legislature. The sad thing about this is that we just need to get people in gear to accomplish this and the current delegate isn't doing that.

Firstly, that is a very nice "The Pacific" Foreign Ambassador service badge. If nothing else it does give me some information on who you've been speaking to while forming these views.

Would you care to elaborate on this part?

"1. When one looks to the world stage they see a region that is anything but influential. They see a foreign policy that is coming apart at its seams."

I question and dispute your claim - which is baseless and not backed up by any form of evidence, that we are incapable of flexing any muscles on the interregional stage. Is that a prerequisite of an influential government, or is that the telling point of an insecure government/region trying to bluff its way through interregional politics?

Did the government issue a statement about Osiris? No. Why? Would it have achieved anything? The second Tim and Cormac decided what was going to happen and had the Root Admin's support any value of those statements were diminished to the point of uselessness.

I'm distinctly curious where you've received that impression, given your relatively minor involvement in our government.

Ah, but of course. Repeal Condemn The Pacific, it all becomes clear. There's nothing I can say about that, other than you've clearly made your mind up - on that. Someone clearly didn't read the Diplomatic Protocols properly.

Also, I've noticed that as a Diplomat to the Kingdom of Alexandria - a region that I founded - you decided to contact the Minister of Diplomacy there to discuss a treaty between TNP and Alexandria.

Why is that? You further decided to message me on their forum to inquire about Alexandria's executive government - both of these things I have relayed to TNP's Executive Council and we've been quite collectively perplexed at your behaviour. Especially as you were not told to relay any requests and appear to have acted without consulting your superiors in The [North] Pacifican Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

I should tell you, not that it matters or is relevant, that a treaty draft between The North Pacific and the Kingdom of Alexandria was completed under Delegate SillyString's term, and has not been presented to the RA for obvious reasons.

How would you invest in a mentoring system? Where will you find the people to run such a program? Do you have the time to spend per day on such a task? What facilities would be required of such a program? It takes time to write messages, and unless you want to send people standard cut and paste messages - which will have the same effect as not even bothering, I fail to see - as do several others - how such a program is viable. The Mentoring Program collapsed under its own weight. It was not killed by the Government.

First of all, this treaty with Alexandria and TNP is not listed under Treatied Regions at the Foreign Office. I have been on talks with the Privy Council for two weeks and they certainly haven't ever said anything about a treaty being drafted. As matter of fact one of them, the one you told me to go to if I needed anything, acted like there was never a treaty at all. And if this was done during SillyString why after all these months later has the treaty not been listed. I'm glad your ambassador is just now finding all of this out just because you want to debate.
And don't try to discredit me with the Council because its about time you took some goddamn responsibility in the areas of Foreign Policy and Embassies would be nice.

Second, that foreign ambassador badge is only used on TNP and not anywhere near where I'm posted in your Kingdom.

Third, even Tomb and others have said our Foreign Policy is crumbling. Don't deny that. Especially when a large number of embassies are inactive. How in the hell do you expect us to be credible when our embassies are inactive?

The fact that your trying to discredit me with the council just shows how your putting your interests ahead of this Region.

Fourth, I already explained what I meant about invest earlier. Its in the post above yours.

Fifth, i never said anything about Condemn the Pacific. What are you talking about?

Sixth, You attacked me first.

Of all the positions in TNP, the delegate has the most power to screw over the reigion.

Three questions really:

1. Most people will not vote for a candidate they do not know and trust. And trust is earned over time. You have only been active here a short while, and have only 23 posts. Why would we feel that we know you enough to trust you?

2. Do you think you know enough about TNP to lead TNP? Your manifesto contains many misunderstandings and vague generalizations - which suggests that you are talking about something you do not really understand. Delegacy is not for those who need time to get up to speed.

3. Given the above, why didn't you run for vice delegate this time round? It would have given you a chance to get your name known, learn more about the region and its culture and be ready for a delegate run in the future.

I don't believe there are any misunderstandings. I just think its honestly common sense.
Yes I know I have very little experience that's why I posted my positions that I have held. I did it also because I'm being honest and transparent. I see a great need to change the region. I know I haven't been security council or a Minister. But you don't necessarily need to be one to see the basic problem. And that's it. We are dealing with basic problems that should have been addressed. He had four months to address them now I want my four months.

Thanks for your question.

First of all I would like to thank you for your willingness to serve this region in its highest executive office.

You have said in your platform that TNP's foreign policy is in shambles - while I will readily admit there are serious gaps in the Diplomatic Corps, both in concrete numbers of ambassadors and in the enthusiasm of those remaining, I don't think that points so much to a failure of Raven's direction as to the inactivity of the ambassadors themselves as well as my own attention being diverted from the government for these past few weeks. What plan do you have to increase both the numbers of these ambassadors as well as their activity level? Who in specific do you have in mind to administer your proposed Foreign Affairs-Communications Ministry?

Going off of that, you say that our partners abroad see our policy coming "apart at the seams". I don't want to sound untoward or accusatorial when I ask this, but as a fresh ambassador yourself, how have you had much experience with this, and who in specific has lost faith in the North Pacific? Have you been approaching these regions in an official capacity, unauthorized by the Delegate or myself, or are you speaking as a private citizen? Keep in mind that public opinion of our region abroad may differ widely from the official policy of regional governments.

This is not so much a question as a general statement: I disagree that we should judge the quality of our roleplaying community by the number of interregional events that they take part in. I also disagree with your implication that we should hold anyone but the roleplaying community itself responsible for its success, or that we should involve the government in directing where it should go.

I am not entirely sure what you mean by "migrants from Osiris" showing how inactive a region we are. While there are serious problems with Home Affairs and citizen retention, I don't see why people coming here from Osiris reflects badly on our success in itself.

A "Minister for PR" - assuming you mean public relations - sounds a lot like a redundant Communications Minister at best, or a propagandist at worst. Please elaborate on their responsibilities and who they shall answer to.

These are all my comments for now. Thank you again for your willingness to serve our region, and your ideas on how to better it. I wish you the best of luck.

We have received returning citizens and migrants from Osiris ( a huge diplomatic failure). This is another symbol of an increasingly inactive region.

I have read this statement over and over again and I still do not understand what you mean. Could you unpack it? WHy does the number of returning citizens and Osirians we have received reflect on the inactivity of our region?

You sir, have not lampooned the efforts of the Ministry of Home Affairs in recruitment. I must be doing a decent job.

I will take second look at the migrants thing. What I would like to see is an actual policy proposal that counters mine. You guys are longer serving residents. Could you perhaps give an idea.

Thanks

I want someone in the Foreign service that has very broad experience. SOME ONE VERY ACTIVE. That's the emphasis I put to it.

Thanks myroria

I would like to see more participation at TNP university for classes/learning. Perhaps we could work into a interregional student exchange.

As someone with real life Paralegal experience I think a review of the legal code is in order so it may evolve more fully etc..

" One of the elemental truths about nature; is that nature abhorrs a power vacuum."
- thegemini lecturing at a seminar on foreign policy

mcmasterdonia:
It will save you posting so many times in a row. Unfortunately we don't have post merging on this board.
MCM.!

I'm so glad to see you. Where have you been? One day I just quit seeing you.
I'm glad your back.

This region is going to hell. Your getting involved with government again?
I would hire you if I get Delegate. :hug:

Some food for thought during this election:

"Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities . . . because it is the quality which guarantees all others."- John F. Kennedy

thegemini:
mcmasterdonia:
It will save you posting so many times in a row. Unfortunately we don't have post merging on this board.
MCM.!

I'm so glad to see you. Where have you been? One day I just quit seeing you.
I'm glad your back.

This region is going to hell. Your getting involved with government again?
I would hire you if I get Delegate. :hug:
Thanks.

I am not sure when I will be back to regular activity. Also, it is very dramatic to say the region is going to hell. :fish: In-game wise, everything seems pretty well perfect. Activity rises and falls throughout the year, it's a natural thing.

I wouldn't accept a position from any Delegate at the next election, but I appreciate the gesture.

theGemini, you seem like a nice enough kid, but really unready to be delegate.

You posted your manifesto, which was not time-urgent, at 4am rather than waiting until morning and proof reading it. As a result the document was unclear and you have had to answer numerous requests for clarification.

You do not know how to use the edit button.

Politically, you have spent a fair bit of time insulting the region. Hardly the best way to get the electorate on your side, and politically naive.

None of this is long-term serious. NS is a political sim, and many people have honed their political skills here. But they have done it over time, not by going for (arguably) the biggest job in Nationstates in their first few weeks.

I do not think you are ready, from what i have seen.

flemingovia:
theGemini, you seem like a nice enough kid, but really unready to be delegate.

You posted your manifesto, which was not time-urgent, at 4am rather than waiting until morning and proof reading it. As a result the document was unclear and you have had to answer numerous requests for clarification.

You do not know how to use the edit button.

Politically, you have spent a fair bit of time insulting the region. Hardly the best way to get the electorate on your side, and politically naive.

None of this is long-term serious. NS is a political sim, and many people have honed their political skills here. But they have done it over time, not by going for (arguably) the biggest job in Nationstates in their first few weeks.

I do not think you are ready, from what i have seen.
I can't see how I'm insulting the region when I'm running for Delegate to try and improve it.
Its like everyone thinks its impossible to be able to become Delegate over "experience". Earlier you said that I haven't made many posts on here. But what about the dozens of times I have logged on per week and explored etc.. You guys act like I have to have years of experience when we are talking about a game here that has a few separate forums and a constitution (which tells me how the government works, I'm not an idiot). I mean, really?
I think your making a big deal over inexperience out of nothing.

And I know how to edit. I'm just not taking back a goddamn thing I said. Its called courage. Maybe whether I lose or not that is something you should all respect about me. What are you afraid to have a Delegate that has courage? Look at it from my perspective for a second. And I'm not some young arrogant idiot that just thinks the Delegacy will fall in his lap. I'm not stupid Flem.

thegemini:
And I know how to edit. I'm just not taking back a goddamn thing I said. Its called courage. Maybe whether I lose or not that is something you should all respect about me.
People are telling you to edit the new posts you are making into the last posts you've made - so that you are not repeating your signature, avatar, and other post graphics over and over again for single, continuous lines.

The Grim Reaper:
thegemini:
And I know how to edit. I'm just not taking back a goddamn thing I said. Its called courage. Maybe whether I lose or not that is something you should all respect about me.
People are telling you to edit the new posts you are making into the last posts you've made - so that you are not repeating your signature, avatar, and other post graphics over and over again for single, continuous lines.
Oh I know that. Its just that's its my campaign forum and that's how I want it. Lol.

thegemini:
I can't see how I'm insulting the region
I meant comments like:

"This region is going to hell."
"When one looks to the world stage they see a region that is anything but influential."

flemingovia:
thegemini:
I can't see how I'm insulting the region
I meant comments like:

"This region is going to hell."
"When one looks to the world stage they see a region that is anything but influential."
That isn't insulting. That's what I believe and that's why I'm running for Delegate. How can so many inactive embassies not equal a decline? Good night Flem. Its midnight.

You'll find that a great deal of communication happens outside of Embassies. Some would argue that in-game embassies in particular are not of much use, other than a symbolic gesture of good will. That is certainly my opinion.

I can't see how any nation can come here and just decide to be Delegate (or run for Delegate) without taking the time to work within the system first.

I think you make some good points, although I do believe you are too critical of certain aspects of the current administration, but stepping directly into the big chair is something that you don't seem quite prepared for.

Traditionally, this region is not supportive of newcomers coming in and taking the Delegacy. Something about coups in the distant past from such activities comes to mind.

mcmasterdonia:
You'll find that a great deal of communication happens outside of Embassies. Some would argue that in-game embassies in particular are not of much use, other than a symbolic gesture of good will. That is certainly my opinion.
Very much this. There have been regions who have experimented in shutting down their forum-side embassies entirely, and they hardly saw a drop in FA power.

I think that if one thing can't be said about TNP is that it's not influential, or "going to hell". In more than one respect, this region is arguably the most influential in NationStates.

And yes, in heading the Executive of almost any sizeable NS region, particularly those oriented towards regional gameplay experience will matter.

GM:
I can't see how any nation can come here and just decide to be Delegate (or run for Delegate) without taking the time to work within the system first.
Well, if the current Delegate hadn't advocated re-opening nominations, we wouldn't be taking potshots at brave souls who decided to say wtf.. why not?

On topic:

Some of your observations are pretty spot on though. The issue isn't so much as you being inexperienced (everyone is at the beginning), but you haven't gained the region's trust (yet). If you're serious about government, put in the time.

I admire your bravery and willingness to challenge some of the longer standing members of this region, it does take quite a lot of courage to step up like this and voice your thoughts and views.

I think it would have been better for you if you had started off somewhere a little smaller and built your regional presence instead of going straight for the delegacy. Being the delegate takes massive amounts of knowledge and regional experience. I am not saying that experience is always a requisite for knowledge, but concerning the delegacy of this region, it is.

After this election, if you do not become the delegate, I recommend going for a smaller position in the government. Get to know the community for what it is, then run for this position.

Good luck, though.

I'd like to put to rest the claims made by this candidate two pages ago about talking to Alexandria's privy council for two weeks:

Firstly, you don't seem to have realised that I am Alexandria's head of state. You have most certainly not been in communication with the Privy Council for two weeks.

When I said that the reasons for the treaty not being moved beyond drafting were obvious I'd hoped you would have understood, but you didn't: Delegate SillyString and I agreed that it would be incredibly unprofessional and a pure conflict of interest for me to sign a treaty twice - not to mention an insult. I'd sign as the Sovereign of Alexandria, and as Delegate of The North Pacific. To avoid that, the treaty was kept on the drafting table until such a time I was no longer delegate to be picked up should my successor choose to do so.

As for why Diamete didn't know? Why would he when it didn't move beyond a draft? I don't need a Foreign Minister to write a treaty, especially since the entire basis of my NS experience is in foreign affairs and diplomacy. That said, in his own words "I've had you writing my documents since I realised you were better than me at it!" which plays into it.

It is decidedly unwise to make wild comments about what it is you've been doing while representing The North Pacific in the Kingdom of Alexandria, least of all because in Alexandria, I -can- find out and verify it.

I do not need to discredit you with the Privy Council of State. You've done that well enough already.

While I am the Sovereign of Alexandria - it is Fiermont (better known as Feirmont) who has been running Alexandria's executive since January of this year - since when it became likely that I would win the General Election I appointed a Regent to keep the government on its course. Since that point, my name has been posted on statements, and people have posted them on their accounts while an admin uses a special moderation tool (like the NSforum has) to change the posting author to make them appear to have come from me. I take the separation of hats, duties and roles incredibly seriously, I always have, and always will.

That "treaty" isn't on the law books because it has not been presented to the RA, and nor will it be while I am in office. Perhaps I'll present it in my final days? Most likely not.

... If I were putting my interests ahead of this region Gemini, there would be an executive council full of Alexandrian loyalists, that treaty would have been a done deal, I would have been doing security checks and I would have loudly made an arse of The North Pacific on a world state repeatedly by interfering in minor things that didn't actually mean anything, by closing embassies with regions over perceived slights, or even disregarding the will of the region on things like WA votes.

The Delegate of The North Pacific governs with the consent and agreement of the Regional Assembly. It is charged with, and swears to, follow the laws of the region, to protect it and carry out its constitutionally mandated duties. If you believe that I have violated that oath, I would invite you to file the suitable charges with the Attorney General with your supporting evidence.

"because its about time you took some goddamn responsibility in the areas of Foreign Policy and Embassies would be nice."

I fail to see where I have not taken responsibility in that area. I suggest you actually read my review of the term that has passed - since I don't believe you bothered to.

thegemini:
I have been on talks with the Privy Council for two weeks and they certainly haven't ever said anything about a treaty being drafted.
Hey there, I just wanted to say that as a member of Alexandria's Privy council the first and only time I have heard from you was just over two days ago in a telegram regarding my position on a treaty and the reason I have not mentioned a previous treaty would be because I haven't had time to reply and say anything at all to it yet for which I'm very sorry. I'm a busy gal with a bad habit of losing track of time but I'm still pretty sure two days aren't two weeks... :P

Imkihca:
thegemini:
I have been on talks with the Privy Council for two weeks and they certainly haven't ever said anything about a treaty being drafted.
Hey there, I just wanted to say that as a member of Alexandria's Privy council the first and only time I have heard from you was just over two days ago in a telegram regarding my position on a treaty and the reason I have not mentioned a previous treaty would be because I haven't had time to reply and say anything at all to it yet for which I'm very sorry. I'm a busy gal with a bad habit of losing track of time but I'm still pretty sure two days aren't two weeks... :P
First of all, your not the main privy councillor I talked to. Your just on here to back up the current Delegate. Please don't post on this forum if your here to just stir the pot for him.

Back