OCC: Someone Send Help. What Am I doing?

Are you interested in RPing? If so find an open RP that looks interesting and join in. I know right now there's not much going on, maybe start your own to introduce your nation and the characters you'll role play as. If RP is not your thing there's also the regional government, which I'm sure others would be happy to explain.

I was just confused about how to start RPing.
I'm pretty good at understanding the government lol. (Points to Cabinet badge).

If you come up with an idea for your RP and you'd like others to join in, post the seed idea into the lounge and see if people are up for joining in or possibly making an appearance. Often people will be interested in joining in, but remember you should give people about a day or a few days to see the idea.

You can also read the factbooks of the other nations and get an idea of whom you'll be around which can help you when you RP with them.

Another couple ideas would be to check out the trade section and start signing up for services and purchasing goods from other nations. Signing up for embassies with nations is also a good idea as it'll allow RP of some sort of relationship connection. You may also want to form your own embassy program for others to apply for locations in your nation.

Antarticeuropa:
I was just confused about how to start RPing.
I'm pretty good at understanding the government lol. (Points to Cabinet badge).
Form the idea of what your nation is like, what your people are like, who are the major and minor players in your nation.
What do your people produce, what do they need in return, and how do you interact with other nations / representatives.

Start in the lounge to set up the idea if you'd like others to possibly participate. After a few days and processing the posts by others, move on to the appropriate section. If it's trade go to the trade section...

Start a post with a catchy title, write up a few paragraphs to start the story off, and wait for others to start posting onto your story. Sometimes you'll make a post or two per day depending on how quickly people are responding. If it's moving slower it might be a post a day or couple days.

If it's an observation only RP write in the title [CLOSED] and possibly post an "OOC: Closed RP, see lounge planning thread to participate." in the opening post.

Back