Deputy Attorney General Appointments

Flemingovia:
Re-read the sentence. I said that in winning tomb prevented the other candidates from holding the office. I said nothing about election fraud.
Notice the italics. Seems like a Freudian slip on your part. Sour grapes at least.

Flemingovia:
As to your second point, office holder inactivity has been the blight of TNP, historically. And I have been pretty consistent in calling for inactive since to step aside. Off the top of my head I can recall in the past making the same suggestion to eluvatar and mcmasterdonia, both of whom are good friends of mine. I have also supported moving out inactive administrators.
Admin discussions aside, please provide evidence of you calling for resignations of inactive members in elected/appointed office (in the last 2.5 years I've been here). Iirc.. FEC, GBM, DD, and McM let their SC membership lapse without a public word from you (until it reached the admin request thread). RPI has also abandoned the region (twice). So this isn't about Tomb then? (you don't even capitalize his name, even though you should). Bollocks.

Flemingovia:
edit: Actually, tell you what. Keep an eye open. If Ever another elected official goes through half their term inactive and I do not support of start calls for them to step down, you can refer back to this post and call me a hypocrite. I do not include appointed officicals, because they serve at the pleasure of the delegate, and the heat should be on the delegate in that instance. Deal?
I didn't catch this edit, but no deal. If the Delegate is responsible for the appointee, then they're responsible, period. No passing the buck. You can be certain I'll be paying attention though. ;)

Back