Recruiting!

RPI

TNPer
moha_seal.png

Recruitment is the Lifeblood of the Ministry

Home Affairs Staff:

We have a lot of work to do. The ministry seems to have lost the majority of its active members, and this could prove to be problematic. I have, therefore, decided to focus our recruitment efforts on gaining more staff members for the ministry. This will include recruiting members who are active in the region onsite, such as those who post on the RMB and those who publish dispatches, as well as those who are already members of the forums. In order to accomplish this, every member of the staff will be expected to assist with recruitment; exemptions will be given only where absolutely necessary. Once Delegate Raven and I agree that the number of staff is sufficient, we will begin to spread our focus outward to recruitment for other ministries and other areas of the forum. Eventually, I hope to begin creating new programs and projects for Home Affairs to work on.

In order for this to work, you all will be required to draft and send telegrams to nations within the region. These nations will be given to you in a list that will be compiled using r3n's Happenings Queries resource based on certain criteria for active nations. Keep your eyes open for posts containing such lists in the days to come. More information about recruitment will be posted in the following days.

In order to assist with this huge task, I have decided that Plembobria will continue as Home Affairs' director of recruitment. He will assist me in compiling the lists of nations for recruitment mentioned above, as well as help to answer any questions you might have about this undertaking.

As usual, you may always ask me questions. Please post within this thread if you have any.

Thank you much,

[me]
Minister of Home Affairs

Hey, Home Affairs! Here is a list of nations for you to recruit. They are all non-citizens who are [somewhat] active on the RMB. I need you all to send them friendly telegrams telling them about the benefits of joining the forums. Please remember to put a strong emphasis on the fact that Home Affairs needs more members. I feel that this shouldn't be too hard for you all, but if you need examples of what to say, just ask. Remember: approach them nicely. You may make claims to nations below. Report back here when you're done with your claim.

#[c]nation
[c]1[c] a_million_dollars [c]2[c] arabella3 [c]3[c] az-zaharaihan [c]4[c] bentrada [c]5[c] blazeman [c]6[c] captain_yuno [c]7[c] ceretis [c]8[c] chuukango [c]9[c] cleoye [c]10[c] confederation_of_halandia [c]11[c] dalvius [c]12[c] derptingtonn [c]13[c] deutsch-afrika [c]14[c] diagonalley [c]15[c] dio_brandos_murder_fun_house [c]16[c] djanoubia [c]17[c] donald_trumps_wig [c]18[c] doriaion [c]19[c] dreac_thar [c]20[c] dutchyland [c]21[c] ediola [c]22[c] el-amin_caliphate [c]23[c] empire_of_narnia [c]24[c] enyra [c]25[c] francovania [c]26[c] geraldina_and_nikopotofahria [c]27[c] gladio [c]28[c] guantopia [c]29[c] gyrannia [c]30[c] hydra_base [c]31[c] impactia [c]32[c] incensed_ice_cube [c]33[c] johanness [c]34[c] kelvin_the_cat_of_the_tnp [c]35[c] kramoliun [c]36[c] kubumba_tribe [c]37[c] laxoimia [c]38[c] maeren [c]39[c] melon_feud [c]40[c] merconitonitopia [c]41[c] minimus_pierrerobes [c]42[c] montol [c]43[c] mulkuram [c]44[c] nalaq [c]45[c] neo-axiz [c]46[c] neolvex [c]47[c] new_amaira [c]48[c] new_russia_the_3 [c]49[c] pikapika [c]50[c] puffinzbekistan [c]51[c] quavara [c]52[c] realm_of_councilry [c]53[c] red_dirt [c]54[c] republic_of_noah [c]55[c] silurians [c]56[c] slaveavania [c]57[c] solestia [c]58[c] south_atlantropa [c]59[c] stump_the_trump [c]60[c] sunto [c]61[c] the_backwardest_nation_you_know [c]62[c] the_new_helghast [c]63[c] the_newfound_soviet_union [c]64[c] the_republic_of_kebab [c]65[c] the_tuna_god [c]66[c] trackleelee [c]67[c] trimainia [c]68[c] trouble_nation [c]69[c] u_vladi_narudzbe [c]70[c] united_government_of_corruption [c]71[c] united_states_of_dashia [c]72[c] united_states_of_icelandia [c]73[c] vulven [c]74[c] zernon [c]75[c] zubijuenech

Claims:
  • RPI: 1-25 -- Done
  • Andrew: 26-40
  • James: 41-60 -- Done
  • Corporal Clegg: 61-75

Here's an example of what I've been sending:
Code:
Hey, there, [insert nation name]!

My name is [nation=short]Republican Pacific Islands[/nation], but you can just call me RPI. I am The North Pacific's minister of Home Affairs. I see you are pretty active here on NationStates, and we need active nations like you on the forums and as a part of the Home Affairs staff!

The Ministry of Home Affairs is very important for the success of the region. It is responsible for recruiting members to the forums and to the executive staff. The executive staff are members of the ministries of TNP. They help to run the region and get stuff done. Without them, the region would not be able to function. I'm here to talk to invite you to join the executive staff.

The Ministry of Home Affairs has been extraordinarily successful in the past; however, recently the activity levels have fallen below what they need to be. We need your help to become active again and to begin implementing new projects for Home Affairs to partake in. It can be really fun to be a part of these projects, and at the same time you are supporting the region. When Home Affairs succeeds, TNP succeeds, so help us make TNP even more successful than it already is.

To join the staff, you should either apply for residency or for citizenship . While I strongly recommend you apply for citizenship because you can partake further in TNP's activities including legislating in the Regional Assembly, voting in elections, and running for elected office yourself, either will work. Once you have applied for one of the two, you can head over to the Executive Staff applications thread and submit an application for Home Affairs. You can also apply for other ministries in that thread if they interest you. The URLs for these threads are supplied below.

I hope we'll see you on the forums as part of the executive staff soon! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

[nation=short]Republican Pacific Islands[/nation]
Minister of Home Affairs

Apply for residency: [url=http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7306736/]

Apply for citizenship: [url=http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7306731/]

Apply for the executive staff: [url=http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7198621/]

Don't just copy mine (you're not the minister of Home Affairs :P) And, try and make each individual one a little personalized; mine is simply an outline of what I want to say. It doesn't have to be as long as mine either.

Back