[Complete]At Vote:[SC] Condemn DEN

Condemn DEN
A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.
Category: Condemnation
Nominee: DEN
Proposed by: A Million Dollars

Description: RECOGNIZING the horrific actions taken by DEN to destroying small regions;

DISTURBED about the raiding tactics used to wipe out any region;

SHOCKED at DEN's ability to form alliances with other regions, including, but not limited to, The Black Hawks, and their ability to detect those who side with DEN and those who oppose their horrific raiding tactics;

FEELING SORROW for DEN's random targets whom do not expect their small, friendly region to be attacked by evil dictators;

BEWILDERED about DEN's choice of targets, as they aren't specific; which makes DEN's act of raiding a sport;

TERRIFIED at DEN's ability to conquer large regions as well, including, but not limited to:

Their latest raid, Portugal;
The West Pacific;
and Anarchy;
NOTING DEN will continue to bring despair to many regions, as well as the nations inhabited in them;

Hereby condemns DEN

Please vote: For Against, Abstain, or Present.

It is a remarkably pathetic proposal, and while I agree with the premise of condemning DEN, the proposal is weak, flimsy and cannot stand on its own merits.

Against.

This, as many condemnations a seen, would be a badge of honour in the eyes of DEN,

Against.

Nay. We are not persuaded by this strangely-supported resolution. However, we do request that our nation's own security apparatus take note of any threat posed by DEN and its ilk, and request reassurance that DEN's allegedly rogue actions do not pose a threat to The North Pacific.

Grossmania:
Nay. We are not persuaded by this strangely-supported resolution. However, we do request that our nation's own security apparatus take note of any threat posed by DEN and its ilk, and request reassurance that DEN's allegedly rogue actions do not pose a threat to The North Pacific.
We're quite safe from DEN. There would be considerable political and diplomatic consequences for any region or group which tried to attack The North Pacific directly.

Against, condemning them acknowledges that they have power/significance in the world. This is the last thing I want DEN to feel.

I have seen so many of this that i believe its them who wrote this proposal, they kinda feel encourage and powerful when they see this kind of stuff. Against

Everyone always says that "it's a badge of honor for them." Well I don't give a hoot what someone whom I am condemning thinks; I would condemn them because they deserve condemnation, and the reasons for condemning them are sound. While I don't know much about DEN, I vote against this proposal. It's extraordinarily weak in its reasoning and purpose. By the way, I certainly wouldn't condemn a person because I FEEL SORROW or am TERRIFIED of them. This is just an overall bad proposal. :no:

I won't even entertain this resolution by reading or caring about it.

ABSTAIN.

I voted against the resolution because I am neither DISTURBED, SHOCKED, BEWILDERED nor TERRIFIED at DEN.

I am however, vaguely AMUSED that some delegates of fellow feeders seem to feel these sentiments about DEN, including feeder delegates who I thought were made of sterner stuff.

You can come out from under the duvet now, folks.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back