Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
Dear Kannex:

It is about time I confronted you. You, you who are the source of all my stress here in TNP RP. Stress that should not exist. After that brief PM conversation we just had, I have decided that this is necessary. I want to see what the forum thinks about this, and I encourage any and all responses.

Let's begin with your whole East-West bit. You say that I'm only pulling this "repented Syrixia" gimmick because I'm bad at daring, and I'm bad at being an "Established People?"

Wrong. The Established Peoples are criticized because of their actions; and how rash they are. Would you ever see a nation in the real world do what some nations do here? Government is not simple. Nations are not simple.

When I came here, I was a bumbling fool. My first RP was rife with godmodding. I created a nation and then annexed it so I could be stronger and more respected. I championed an alliance so I could be more respected. I won a cold war so I could be more respected.

And I got booted out of NPTO. And I sure as hell deserved it.

You want to know why? Because the people who orchestrated that proposal to suspend me had sense. Cronaal is a prime example. The Established Peoples promised to keep peace in Cronaal and what did they do? They took armed troops in and called it peacekeeping. IT WAS INVASION.

Syrixia was doing it too, but then I caught myself. I made up an entire excuse, I said that Bhargava, a.k.a Nursson, was evil and crazy and wanted power. No. That was just me RPing in a way that is not realistic, rash, and totally worthy of condemnation.

So, yes and no, Kannex. I royally screwed up, but unlike the other Established Peoples, I am fixing it. And if you want to insult me, let's have a chat about you. Kannex rashly marches into every war it sees, and never loses. Your blitzkrieg and your pride in God and country and your military and your hoorah hoorah, you're the prime example of what I'm saying about the Established Peoples.

You think I'm going down a path where my nation won't be respected? I disagree. I am making and will make my nation a nation that not only isn't rash and warlike, but isn't arrogant either.

Now, we come to your strangehold on my actions. You are dominative and you thrive on power; and I will prove that now.

Perhaps the main reason I went on the warlike path I did during the Great War was because you baited me, with the way you RPd and your slow manipulation of me with your "alliance" with me.

You created Heidi Rhein. You insisted me, against all my wishes, that Ulrich had to be killed, destroying my hopes of killing him in a more dramatic, interesting fashion later in the war. In one post, you marched into Alzenstadt and destroyed the Rhuvish government in one fell swoop. You altered the names and geography of Rhuvanland because I didn't give you mine. And even though I didn't, which is purely because I couldn't find it, that gave you no right to make your own. And now, you've made a Christian militant uprising in Rhuvanland, which was your idea. Rhuvanland was not far into deradicalization, so I said it would be realistic and a better and less straightforward scenario if there were also neo-Sonacists in the mix. You said no. You told me to bury it. You outright bossed me around.

I am done with your crap, Kannex. In conclusion, all I say is this. Back off. Stop pushing your opinions on me and insulting me when I defy you, and pulling the "I RP better than you" trump card when I try to argue.

Angrily but with pride in my newfound freedom,

Syrixia

tldr;

"I'm breaking up with you, asshole! I should have never dated a jerk like you! You tricked me into getting that abortion!"

Consider me unimpressed. Get your shit together, both of you.

And no, this isn't an invitation to continue this conversation in public.

Back