mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Mr Delegate,

Please accept my resignation from the position of Minister of Education. Thanks for the appointment & I wish you all the best for the rest of your term.

Regards
McMasterdonia

Thank you Hyacinth, your work was appreciated over the last few months. :)

(I'll announce some cabinet changes in a few days)

This came as a shock but I trust it was done with good reason.

Thank you for your service, McM! Best wishes.

McM, thank you so much for all of your service to this Ministry. You'll definitely be missed, but hopefully, you'll still be able to contribute here.

Syrixia:
This came as a shock but I trust it was done with good reason.

Thank you for your service, McM! Best wishes.

I've decided I can do more to serve the region by taking a back seat at this time. My stepping down gives the Delegate the opportunity to bring fresh blood into the Ministry - promote someone new, younger, and highly enthusiastic, who has the time to contribute a lot to the cabinet and region. And I am confident that he will do just that.

I'm still the first spouse and will help out the Delegate in special projects should he desire, and continue to RP/post on the RMB.

Thank you for the well-wishes Syrixia.
Andrew:
Thanks Mcm and best wishes :)
Thank you Andrew!

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
McM, thank you so much for all of your service to this Ministry. You'll definitely be missed, but hopefully, you'll still be able to contribute here.
Thanks Tomb. I'm not going anywhere. Just taking a step back for a while.

plembobria:
I swear to God, McM, stop making me cry.

You know that is what I live for. I hope to one day have a bitter and violent power struggle with my NS children. You especially.

Back