JhawnathinJ for AG!

Hello all. I'm JhawnathinJ. Former Deputy Attorney General. Ive been in Tnp for a long time, and Ive ran for many offices, In fact at this point some of you may consider me a perennial candidate. Of those offices, this is the one Ive been trying to aquire the most. The reason for that is because I beleive that the people of TNP need an Attorney General who knows what he is doing and one that will get the criminals behind bars and have justice served*

As a Deputy AG, I worked with Current AG Gracious Maximus and together we introduced the system of confidential complaints which ensured that justice would be served even if a complaintant was too scared or for whatever reason did not want to make himself public. As AG, I will not only continue this practice, but make it EASIER for people to submit complaints and ensure that justice is served. This office is no little stepping stone or job that people can just use in their resume. This is an office that enforces the laws of TNP. This is an office where expirience truly matters.

As for activity, I will be very active during this term if elected.

So, with that, I ask for your vote. I know, after running 5+ campaigns, that my chances are slim, I'm going up against the democratic republic of Tomb, a great candidate. But there is nothing nothing nothing that we cannot do if we work together.

So I ask you, please consider giving me your vote.

Also, thank you so much for taking the time to read this thread. It means alot!

JhawnathinJ: Expirenced. Trusted. Active. :tnp:

*Metaphorically

JhawnathinJ:
As a Deputy AG, I worked with Current AG Gracious Maximus and together we introduced the system of confidential complaints which ensured that justice would be served even if a complaintant was too scared or for whatever reason did not want to make himself public. As AG, I will not only continue this practice, but make it EASIER for people to submit complaints and ensure that justice is served
Could you explain a bit more about how to make submitting complaints easier? Other than complaints needing to be filed a specific way, the process seems quite simple to me.

I'm glad to see that you are running.

Do you believe that you have a high enough activity level to handle a criminal trial if one were presented to the Court?

Do you believe you possess the adequate temperament to be the AG?

Gracius Maximus:
I'm glad to see that you are running.

Do you believe that you have a high enough activity level to handle a criminal trial if one were presented to the Court?

Do you believe you possess the adequate temperament to be the AG?
1. 100%. AG is not a position I would be running for if I didnt have a lot of time on my hands to handle trials and other matters.

2. I believe I do.

falapatorius:
JhawnathinJ:
As a Deputy AG, I worked with Current AG Gracious Maximus and together we introduced the system of confidential complaints which ensured that justice would be served even if a complaintant was too scared or for whatever reason did not want to make himself public. As AG, I will not only continue this practice, but make it EASIER for people to submit complaints and ensure that justice is served
Could you explain a bit more about how to make submitting complaints easier? Other than complaints needing to be filed a specific way, the process seems quite simple to me.
I meant for individuals who wish to remain anonymous. There would be no change to the form used to submit complaints.

However, from my understanding the current system includes disclosure of the complaintant at some point during the trial. This includes thoose who PM complaints to the AG rather than submit them on the forum to remain anonymous.

I would clear that up and implement 100% confidential complaints in all cases other than thoose which are civil. This would if possible include hiding out the complaintants name and information in evidence before it be presented to the court. This special treatment would only happen if requested by the complaintant, of course.

JhawnathinJ:
I meant for individuals who wish to remain anonymous. There would be no change to the form used to submit complaints.
Ok, thanks for the clarification.
JhawnathinJ:
I would clear that up and implement 100% confidential complaints in all cases other than thoose which are civil.
The Court doesn't hear civil cases anymore btw.

falapatorius:
JhawnathinJ:
Ok, thanks for the clarification.
JhawnathinJ:
I would clear that up and implement 100% confidential complaints in all cases other than thoose which are civil.
The Court doesn't hear civil cases anymore btw.
I know, but just to distingush.

I have concerns in that regard.

How do you guarantee the defendants right to cross examine (at least as defined within the current Court Rules) if the accuser remains anonymous to the Court during trial?

You are accused of heresy on three counts -- heresy by thought, heresy by word, heresy by deed, and heresy by action- FOUR counts.

Do you confess?

Gracius Maximus:
I have concerns in that regard.

How do you guarantee the defendants right to cross examine (at least as defined within the current Court Rules) if the accuser remains anonymous to the Court during trial?
I do agree its a complicated thing, and its harder than normal to prove innocence if the subject does not show identity due to reasonable doubt. However cross examintion can still be done covertly via a represenatative. Again, its definetly not the preffered method of filling complaints. I just want to give people the chance to get justice served even if they are not willing to put their name out there.

Since I am strongly in favor of operating within the existing rules of the Court and not attempting to push the limits of what is allowable in regards to a defendants rights, I will unfortunately not be able to vote for you on this occasion.

Honestly, I was planning to, as I traditionally support those that have been part of my staff.

My advice, to take or leave, is to seek another term with the new AG (if it is not yourself) and work again as a Deputy before running for office again.

Back