Candidacy Declarations: March 2016 Judicial Election

Candidacy Declarations: March 2016 Judicial Election

ec_seal.png

This March, The North Pacific will be electing Justices, and an Attorney General to serve until the next election in July. Any Citizen who has been a member for the last 15 days (since February 15th) is eligible to run for these offices, and eligible members may run for more than one of these offices if they so wish. Loss of Citizenship before the conclusion of this election will also result in loss of eligibility to run for any office during this election. A list of those eligible to run is provided below.

To run, one must either accept a nomination or declare candidacy in this thread. To withdraw from running, one must post a withdrawal of candidacy in this thread.

Acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy posted outside this thread will be discounted. Acceptance of a nomination is understood to also constitute declaration of candidacy even if no nomination has been made. Acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy must be posted during the candidacy declaration period to be valid. The candidacy declaration period is from (time=1456876800) (your forum time) to (time=1457136000) (your forum time). Campaigning will be approximately from (time=1457136000) (your forum time) to (time=1457481600) (your forum time). Voting will be approximately from (time=1457481600) (your forum time) to (time=1457913600) (your forum time).

This topic is intended for nominations, acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy; it may not be used for campaigning. Please keep in mind that lying about the election is election fraud, and that lying for any purpose is fraud.

Romanoffia
flemingovia
SillyString
Gracius Maximus
falapatorius
The Democratic Republic of Tomb
Yrkidding
Kialga
Lord Ravenclaw
plembobria
Syrixia
Kalti
Bootsie
punk d
Piscivore
Zyvetskistaahn
Kyorgia
Wolfsea
Xentherida
Nebula
Myroria
quak1234
mcmasterdonia
Lorbank
Tortoises
Esplandia
Vazos
Andrew
JhawnathinJ
Udluzechitlan
Lord Lore
YeahJust
Rataca100
Hermaes
Kaboom
Malvad
north harmoneia
Mousebumples
North East Somerset
TheGreatMing787
Klettureyja
Mister Masses
QuietDad
Elegarth
Corporal Clegg
Sasten
Great Bights Mum
Eluvatar
Flosstopia
Gulliver
Stenc
Zat Other Guy
The Grim Reaper
Sovereign of Magnatera
r3naissanc3r
Bookwright
Stormyfrett
Myusernameisalie
Aragnatim
obiwan1001
Barbarossistan
tSRoNK
fhr2208
Youre
Maharani
Soggy Bagel
Edward Windsor
Francis Green
goldenqueen
JetS
Gradea
Marselesk
Nopans
Yeraennus
Birdman26
Martiere
SuperSquirrel51
BH6R
Haroonriaz
*Loss of Citizenship before the conclusion of this election will also result in loss of eligibility to run for any office during this election.

Justice

Candidates:
  1. Vazos
  2. Plembobria
  3. Andrew
  4. Falapatorius
  5. SillyString
  6. Barbarossistan
Nominees:
  1. Romanoffia
  2. The Democratic Republic of Tomb
  3. Sasten
Declined Nomination:
  1. Malvad
  2. Punk D
  3. Syrixia
  4. Flemingovia
Invalid Nominees:
  1. The Grim Reaper

Attorney General

Candidates:
  1. JhawnathinJ
  2. The Democratic Republic of Tomb
  3. Yeraennus
Nominees:
  1. Lord Lore
  2. Kyorgia
  3. Andrew
  4. Nebula
Declined Nomination:
  1. Gracius Maximus
  2. flemingovia
  3. Great Bights Mum
  4. SillyString
Invalid Nominees:
  1. @@InvalidNominees@@

Election Commissioners: Bootsie, Kialga, The Grim Reaper

I nominate Plembobria for Justice once more, because he's just so good at it.

Umm...Mr. Election Commissioner(s), the March Election encompasses the positions of Court Justices and Attorney General. So can you please label the different positions up for vote in the OP for better clarity? Thanks.

- Tomb

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Umm...Mr. Election Commissioner(s), the March Election encompasses the positions of Court Justices and Attorney General. So can you please label the different positions up for vote in the OP for better clarity? Thanks.

- Tomb
This.

Also I declare my candidacy for attorney general

I nominate Romanoffia, Andrew, falapatorius, and Malvad for Justice.

For attorney general, I'll nominate Lord Lore, Great Bights Mum, and Kyorgia.

I second falap and Romans' nominations for Justice and nominate Tomb and Syrixia for Justice

I second TGR's nomination

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
I nominate Romanoffia, Andrew, falapatorius, and Malvad for Justice.

For attorney general, I'll nominate Lord Lore, Great Bights Mum, and Kyorgia.
Thank you Tomb, but I must decline. Maybe some other time.

I nominate Punk D, Sasten and Barbarossistan for Justice.

I nominate Yeraennus and Nebula for Attorney General.

I nominate SillyString for Justice and Andrew for Attorney General

Thank you for the nomination/seconding. I've given it some thought, and I accept the nomination.

*could the ECs please edit my nick to 'Falapatorius'? Technically, that user doesn't exist. Thanx.*

Einstein once said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

Ergo there is no point in me standing. Thanks for the nomination, though.

flemingovia:
plembobria:
Gosh GBM. Do ya do anything 'round here?
That's harsh, considering GBM's long history of service to this region. I think you need to read up on your history.
Oh I know GBM's done a lot. I'd just like to see her around more often. She's fun.

OP Updated.

The Campaigning Period for the March 2016 Judicial Election is now open. Potential candidates can no longer be nominated or declare candidacy.

Back