A World Fair

MacSalterson

TNPer
Pronouns
They/Them
I had a thought recently that seemed like a good way to build on sections of culture and science and history of every country in one thread. Who here would be interested in attending a "World Fair of Culture and Sciences" hosted in Yeraennus? The idea is that each attending country brings at least one demonstration or example of the sciences and arts in their country, and can learn about sections of other countries' scientific ideas and cultural works, and it would be RP'd at a character level instead of national level. This also seems like could be part of world-building on the international level and flesh out Eras in a greater way.

So who's up for it?

Sounds cool, but it wouldn't be advised to occur right when a war is going on. XD

It can be set before, after or concurrently. Our time period is fluid as fuck, rps happening right now OOC don't have be happening on the same day ICly.

And no, that's not an invitation for someone to start a debate on the subject.

Well I'm up for it, we shall be sending the team behind the regions top scifi cop fantasy drama 'Capeside Cybernauts'.

Sounds like a lot of fun to hear about others culture, science, and history. I hope there will be pictures.

I was waiting for a few more people to post. I have a post in the works. Be patient, not everything goes at lightning speed.

Yeraennus:
I was waiting for a few more people to post. I have a post in the works. Be patient, not everything goes at lightning speed.
This is moving at the speed of molasses in summer...

Good for it. I'll say it again, not everything moves at lightning speed. If you don't like that fact, no one is forcing you to be in the RP ;)

Yeraennus:
Good for it. I'll say it again, not everything moves at lightning speed. If you don't like that fact, no one is forcing you to be in the RP ;)
No need to be salty. If you can't respond well to criticism you shouldn't be RPing.

I'm not salty, I'm just reminding you that not everything has to, or even should, go at your desired speed.

Back