What's happened in the last two months?

I've been gone for about two months, and I've been trying to catch up by reading some of the threads but none of it makes sense :/ What happened?

Basically, National Sonacists rule a rapidly militarizing Rhuvanland that radically hates Kannexans, McMasterdonia's civil war is near over with Queen Mom Amira winning, Vega is being tried for her crimes in Guslantis, and weird cave people want an alliance with Wolfsea. :shrug:

Honestly it has been pretty quiet with the holidays and everything. Things are still ticking along though.

There are some open national RP threads still, even if they haven't been posted in for a month or so, that you may still be able to participate in if you want.

mcmasterdonia:
Honestly it has been pretty quiet with the holidays and everything. Things are still ticking along though.

There are some open national RP threads still, even if they haven't been posted in for a month or so, that you may still be able to participate in if you want.
It's going to get much more busy soon. I have a surefire formula, one that's worked time and time again, sometimes putting the post frequency up to ~5 posts per minute, and I have a plan to get into it.

The RP forum, as well as the RP world, is about to boom.

Syrixia:
mcmasterdonia:

It's going to get much more busy soon. I have a surefire formula, one that's worked time and time again, sometimes putting the post frequency up to ~5 posts per minute, and I have a plan to get into it.

No nukes Syrixia...

Wolfsea:
Syrixia:
mcmasterdonia:

No nukes Syrixia...
LOL! That's a bit on the crazy side. No nukes. :3

I'm not sure five posts per minute RP's were exactly quality :rofl:

We don't need /that/ many posts. Things should pick up as people return from holidays.

They told the story well enough, and the experience was fun and exhilirating. :3

Holidays is a part of it. I'm on my school's wrestling team and our season has only now begun to slow down. I have three more weeks of tournaments and then I'll be more-or-less free. The past two months have also seen me writing applications to various universities (your big boy Kannex is going to college!).

I'll be back by Feb 20th with new ideas and renewed activity on the Rhuvish and Pelhaforan fronts; though I don't expect much interest in Pelhafor I'll continue it anyway.

Syrixia:
Basically, National Sonacists rule a rapidly militarizing Rhuvanland that radically hates Kannexans, McMasterdonia's civil war is near over with Queen Mom Amira winning, Vega is being tried for her crimes in Guslantis, and weird cave people want an alliance with Wolfsea. :shrug:
So is the whole Guslantis fiasco over or did they just get her?

Hiskjriaana:
Syrixia:
So is the whole Guslantis fiasco over or did they just get her?
The trial itself has become a stand-alone RP, with Plemby becoming the Attorney General, and yours truly being the Defense.

Bootsie:
The trial itself has become a stand-alone RP, with Plemby becoming the Attorney General, and yours truly being the Defense.
But is the Guslant Govt-in-exile back or are they still in exile?

Hiskjriaana:
Bootsie:
They're back. Also some kid is the King and Leah is now the Queen Regent or whatever, idk. Guslant monarchical traditions are complicated. :headbang:

Syrixia:
Hiskjriaana:
Bootsie:
They're back. Also some kid is the King and Leah is now the Queen Regent or whatever, idk. Guslant monarchical traditions are complicated. :headbang:
Okay, thanks.

Back