Roll Call

Cormac

TNPer
TNP Nation
Cormactopia III
Discord
Cormac#0804
All right, ladies and gents, I'm your new Minister for this term and this is our first roll call. I'll be looking to publish regular editions every two weeks, starting roughly two weeks from now.

I will also be looking for an Assistant Editor (Deputy Minister of Communications) to help me coordinate and edit regular editions and special features. If you're interested in the position of Assistant Editor, please PM me indicating your interest. Please include any relevant experience, including how long you have served in the Ministry of Communications.

Please post here to let me know you are still interested in serving in the Ministry of Communications and contributing to The Northern Lights. This roll call will run for five days. Failure to respond to the roll call will result in removal from the Ministry, those with declared leaves of absence exempted.

I hate to be bothersome, Mr. Minister, but what's next? According to the OP, we should be getting ready to finalize and publish a publication around this time, and while I do understand that this may not happen at this point, I still think that we should be working on getting an issue published soon...

Just the :2c: of a concerned citizen.

My question is more... who is Minister? It appears Cormac's masking has been reduced to Citizen. If he is not Minister, who is?

Dalimbar:
My question is more... who is Minister? It appears Cormac's masking has been reduced to Citizen. If he is not Minister, who is?
LOL, Dali. I didn't even notice that.

Dalimbar:
I believe Raven is yet to appoint one.

Andrew:
Dalimbar:
I believe Raven is yet to appoint one.
Do we, the Communications Department, have an idea when such an appointment will be made? Or should one of us ask publicly?

I'll be honest, as a new member of this department, I'd rather give the Delegate the leeway to decide on his own who should be Minister. I hope that decision be made sooner than later.

Back