TNPer
-
-
TNP Nation
Zyvetskistaahn
Discord
zyvet.
[me] for Speaker​

Hello, I'm running for Speaker again. I have previously held the office of Speaker (for around ten months) and have been deputy outside of that also.

I'll keep this short, as I have been wont to do. I will endeavour to properly apply the laws and the procedures of the Assembly, both in terms of business actually considered and in terms of the administering admissions and removals of members. I will also endeavour to return the Assembly Digest to regular publication, I should disclose this is something that I do not have as good a track record on, the Digest fell out of publication during my time as Speaker (though both Lord Nwahs and COE resurrected it for some time each) and I can say that this would be the thing most likely to slip were I elected.

Aside from that said, are there any questions?

JhawnathinJ:
Ima make this quick.

Voting decorum, keep or not?
I'd keep the voting decorum. In a similar vein to your own platform, I would, and have in the past, contact members if I notice that their vote is outside of those which are in line with decorum. Those who engage in repeated or particularly egregious deviation (a gif of Harold Saxon giving a thumbs up while gassing his cabinet, for instance) would likely not be contacted, however.

SillyString:
If you were to be convicted of a crime in TNP, which crime would you most want to be convicted of? Why?
It's a bit of a dull one, but I think gross misconduct, as it would amuse me a little to be convicted of an offence that I first authored (though it has, of course, been revised since).

Back