Candidacy Declarations: January 2016 General Election

Candidacy Declarations: January 2016 General Election

ec-seal.png

This January, The North Pacific will be electing a Delegate, a Vice Delegate, and a Speaker, to serve until the next election in May. Any Citizen who has been a member for the last 15 days (since December 17, 2015) is eligible to run for these offices, and eligible members may run for more than one of these offices if they so wish. Loss of Citizenship before the conclusion of this election will also result in loss of eligibility to run for any office during this election. A list of those eligible to run is provided below.

To run, one must either accept a nomination or declare candidacy in this thread. To withdraw from running, one must post a withdrawal of candidacy in this thread.

Acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy posted outside this thread will be discounted. Acceptance of a nomination is understood to also constitute declaration of candidacy even if no nomination has been made. Acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy must be posted during the candidacy declaration period to be valid. The candidacy declaration period is from (time=1451624400) (your forum time) to (time=1420520400) (your forum time). Voting will be approximately from (time=1420520400) (your forum time) to (time=1452488400) (your forum time).

This topic is intended for nominations, acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy; it may not be used for campaigning. Please keep in mind that lying about the election is election fraud, and that lying for any purpose is fraud.

Romanoffia
Crushing Our Enemies
flemingovia
SillyString
Gracius Maximus
r3naissanc3r
falapatorius
The Democratic Republic of Tomb
Yrkidding
Kialga
Lord Ravenclaw
plembobria
Syrixia
Nessuno
Gladio
Kalti
Bootsie
punk d
Piscivore
Zyvetskistaahn
New Haven
Sasten
Kyorgia
QuietDad
Wolfsea
Xentherida
Nebula
Kannex
Thomas Insaniac
Myroria
Zazumo
quak1234
Norvalkin
mcmasterdonia
Lorbank
Tortoises
Gulliver
Hiskjriaana
pri
Esplandia
Elegarth
Skyviolia
Vazos
Bon
Andrew
Funkadelia
Grimalkin
JhonsJoe
razzym
Udluzechitlan
Guy
Pasargad
Edward Windsor
Lord Lore
MasterOfJustice
Mario_32
Cantanova
YeahJust
The Cascades
Ceretis
Doomageddon
Nyeshali
Dymchwelwyd
The Grim Reaper
Deathreaper582
donout
ImperialTNT
ALIEN MOTHERSHIP
Cartertopia
The Founders of Errantem
NorthernNewCalifornia
Rataca100
Malashaan
SaintEleanor
Iuventia
The Empire of Zarkalandia
Vampirania
Meepster Hollow
Hermaes
Da Fluffy Dino
khaleel03
Empire of Narnia
The Vertical Indies
ThatBrit2016
Williamspoint
Kaboom
*Loss of Citizenship before the conclusion of this election will also result in loss of eligibility to run for any office during this election.

DELEGATE

Candidates:
  • Lord Ravenclaw
  • Kialga
Nominees:
  • Myroria
  • McMasterdonia
Declined Nomination:
  • SillyString
  • r3naissanc3r
  • Gracius Maximus
Invalid Nominees:

VICE DELEGATE

Candidates:
  • Bootsie
  • Flemingovia

Nominees:

Declined Nomination:
  • Kialga
  • punk d
  • Andrew
  • Myroria
  • Gladio
  • The Democratic Republic of Tomb

Invalid Nominees:

SPEAKER

Candidates:
  • JhawnathinJ
  • Zyvetskistaahn
Nominees:
  • Crushing Our Enemies
  • Romanoffia

Declined Nomination:
  • Kyorgia
  • falapatorius
  • quak1234
Invalid Nominees:

Election Commissioners: plembobria and Syrixia

Thank you Andrew.

I accept my nomination for Delegate.

I nominate Zyvet-insertnamehere for Speaker.

I also nominate Kialga and Flemingovia for Vice Delegate.

Okay, here it goes:

I nominate SillyString, McMasterdonia, and r3naissanc3r for Delegate. I second Raven's nomination (for the record).
For Vice Delegate, I nominate Myroria, Andrew, Punk D, and Gladio.
For Speaker, I nominate Crushing Our Enemies, Zyvetskistaahn, quack1234, and Kyorgia.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

Thank you to Andrew for nominating me for Delegate. I will consider this for a day or two.

I'm afraid I must decline my nomination for another term as Vice Delegate, but I second both Bootsie and Flemingovia's nominations.

I second the nominations of quak1234, Zyvetskistaahn, and Kyorgia for Speaker.

A month ago, I did intend to run for Delegate, but real-life matters (mostly good) as well as a renewed interest in participating in R/D lead me to turn down my nomination. Thanks to Andrew for the thought.

Thanx for the nomination Tomb. I'd need some experience at the daily operations of the office before considering running it though. I respectfully decline.

r3naissanc3r:
I decline. I nominate Tomb for Vice Delegate.
Thank you, R3n. The nomination is tempting, but my priorities and responsibilities are elsewhere at the moment, The Court.

For that reason, I respectfully decline.

:rofl:

Ahem, as I was saying before I realized I was still on the Voting Booth acc:
The Voting Booth (Syrixia):
Lord Ravenclaw:
Unfortunately, yes. :/
Hey, atleast we'll have an Admin-Delegate again. Raven having both technical and political power will be very efficient for the region, as it was during Eluvatar's recent brief delegacy.

Back