Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
-NS WORLD FAIR QUIZZES-
This thread is for those here who wanted to do them and couldn't at the NS World Fair. I'm pretty sure not everyone went. :lol: Or if you wanna do it again, go ahead. I don't judge. :P
I ran the animal quiz, so if you submit your answers for that one, I'll reply with your result. As for the Couper Quiz, McM made that on Buzzfeed, so it'll give you your answers. I encourage you to post them here! :D

QUIZ: Which TNP Animal Are You?
It is well known that the North Pacific is not only a region that only elects and promotes women to the cabinet and other positions in government, but that the region is full of animals. But which TNP Animal's personality is the most similar to yours? Take this quiz to find out and Quizmaster Syrixia will analyze your results and be more than happy to tell you!

Highlight your answer to each question in bold. Be sure to use the form below to answer the Quiz!

Code:
[b]What is your personal approach to government if you were elected Delegate?[/b]
A: Be elected democratically and serve wisely | B: Give everyone a false sense of security and then crown yourself Emperor | C: Coup the region and then do nothing but mess with the WFE and say nonsensical things on the RMB | D: Do everything myself, but let other people take some of the credit

[b]What role in TNP's government would you want most?[/b]
A: WA Delegate | B: Forum Administrator | C: Court Justice | D: All of the above. Because what is life?

[b]What do you do in your spare time?[/b]
A: Help the region grow and have fun | B: Ignore the peasant scum and take a milk bath | C: Go nuts and kick your legs around for no reason | D: What spare time?

[b]Which of these three TNP allies do you like most?[/b]
A: The South Pacific | The East Pacific | Europeia 

[b]What are your NS religious beliefs?[/b]
A: Hail Flemingovia! | B: WORSHIP THE EMPEROR OR DIE. | C: omg i'm so amazing maybe i could be a god

[b]Finally, what is your favorite color?[/b]
A: Blue | B: Red | C: The Imperial Purple
The North Pacific, a bastion of democratic freedom and prosperity for all nations, was once the coup capital of the GCR world. Today it stands as a fine example of stability, strength, prosperity, and diversity. We now look back on our days of hardship with a smile, and enjoy the occasional laugh about the many former rogue Delegates that we have had.

Take the quiz and share your results below. This is based upon information read and collected over the years. Take it with a grain of salt :P

Take The Quiz Here!

I got myself in the Couper Quiz. As a note, I couped about halfway through my second term. First term was February-May 07, where I won the frankly ugly election between myself and Emperor Matthuis, and during said term the difficult differences of opinions between myself and the Prime Minister of the day occurred. I couped in mid-June of my second term (May-August), and signed the cessation of hostilities agreement between myself and GBM in mid-August.

But, on the whole I liked the description.

r3naissanc3r:
Maybe I should do the animal quiz.

We should have the zoo and animal quiz materials combined and pinned somewhere.
I did base a lot of stuff off the zoo, so it'd make sense. IE: McM and his salacious affairs. :lol:

Perhaps we could create an updated zoo with the animals in the quiz.

What is your personal approach to government if you were elected? C: Coup the region and then do nothing but mess with the WFE and say nonsensical things on the RMB

What role in TNP's government would you want most? C: Court Justice

What do you do in your spare time?
D: What spare time?

Which of these three TNP allies do you like most?
A: The South Pacific

What are your NS religious beliefs?
C: omg i'm so amazing maybe i could be a god

Finally, what is your favorite color?
A: Blue

Nebula:
What is your personal approach to government if you were elected? C: Coup the region and then do nothing but mess with the WFE and say nonsensical things on the RMB

What role in TNP's government would you want most? C: Court Justice

What do you do in your spare time?
D: What spare time?

Which of these three TNP allies do you like most?
A: The South Pacific

What are your NS religious beliefs?
C: omg i'm so amazing maybe i could be a god

Finally, what is your favorite color?
A: Blue
corumbaiba03.jpg

The animal closest to your answers is Democatic Donkeys!

Seek help now. You're crazy. Ok, not really, but holy crap.

You are the resident donkey in the North Pacific and were unfortunately the victim of the R thief who forever left your nation scarred as "Democatic" instead of "Democratic".

You love snarky remarks, flirting on the regional message board, and breaking in the noobs.

Long live the grorious government! HEE-HAW!

Back