ARCHIVED: The Diary of Chibueze Jun

(OOC: doesn't that seem a bit godmoddish to say that suddenly you have all those nations as your allies? Did you get their consent via PM or something?)

(EDIT: And also, the part about Poops and Giggles is basically character- no, nation hijacking.)

Yeraennus wishes to state that it has not begun a formal alliance and diplomatic relation with this nation. We have only affirmed their right to be a sovereign country and retain the ability to revoke that affirmation at any time if given a convincing and overwhelming reason. Be advised.

(OOC: I don't have an embassy with you, nor have I established some reason for an alliance with you, don't act like we're allies.)

Stelo Casisto:
Syrixia:
(OOC: doesn't that seem a bit godmoddish to say that suddenly you have all those nations as your allies? Did you get their consent via PM or something?)

(EDIT: And also, the part about Poops and Giggles is basically character- no, nation hijacking.)
No, I didn't get their consent. Of course, I announce when I use them and if they have a problem, of course I'd remove any mention of them. I'm just getting a role play going. And how is it nation hijacking? Haha! That actually happened in the forums yesterday. :)
Regardless, you put them in without their consent and that is godmodding. That's like Russia nuking New York City and then saying that, if the USA wants them to, they can send aid to help clean up the debris made by THEIR NUKE.

Syrixia:
Stelo Casisto:
Syrixia:

No, I didn't get their consent. Of course, I announce when I use them and if they have a problem, of course I'd remove any mention of them. I'm just getting a role play going. And how is it nation hijacking? Haha! That actually happened in the forums yesterday. :)
Regardless, you put them in without their consent and that is godmodding. That's like Russia nuking New York City and then saying that, if the USA wants them to, they can send aid to help clean up the debris made by THEIR NUKE.
Oh... That is a good example. I'm sorry. :(

You were fine with everything but godmodding. Your style is rather deranged, but eloquent, which is nice. Continue if you wish, just get people's permission before assuming stuff about their nation.

I thought it was funny too.

Don't worry Stelo, keep having fun and contributing here :) If you want to include other nations it is a good idea to talk to them, unless it is satire :P

Sweet Lord, you didn't have to delete the whole thing! Only that small part of that one post was godmod! :bye:

Yeraennus:
Well shit. Now we have *two* giraffes? Stupid long horses...
Yes. This is me (yes, really me, this is not a joke) feeding a giraffe. After that, I contracted corporogiraffe disorder and, and... I haven't been the same since... *stares off into the distance while sniveling*
Picture

That's why I'm glad the dark forces of Chaos keep me protected.

but ah, why did everybody assume Godmodding when it could just as easily have been the character's own delusions?

Wolfsea:
That's why I'm glad the dark forces of Chaos keep me protected.

but ah, why did everybody assume Godmodding when it could just as easily have been the character's own delusions?
That was actually what I had planned, but oh well.

I am entirely unimpressed by the number of players who should know better who have caused what was an enjoyable and creative roleplay to be essentially ruined.

Shape the fuck up.

Back