-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Current Map

This is not a finished product as yet. There's still a few things to be added that I'll detail here.

1. I want to add resources of some kind to this map. Too much of the conflict in mainstream TNP rp is 'oh i bomb u cos I don't like you' or similar things to that. That's not the main cause of conflict in history or even in the real world today. Most conflict is caused by resources (lack of or want of etc etc). I would like to replicate this on the fantasy map with the addition of resources. These wouldn't be the only instances of those resources in the world but they would be the largest instances of those.

What we need to decide is whether these resources are magical/fantasy things (e.g. something to buff magic etc) or more 'normal' things (oil, gas etc etc). I'm open to both.

2. Everyone currently on this map needs to tell me the names of their claims. So that's Wolfsea, Syrixia, Myroria, Asta and Grim.

3. Anything else. Suggestions for the map, feedback, etc etc.

Could I have the mountain on the northwestern island? I don't require much more of the island than that for the Tragoudi. I'll have a name for that mountain soon. :P

The Vazosi necromancers aren't organized enough to have any lands of their own.

I'd like to claim the most southern part of the map, going from the foot and going up to the river there. The place is called Xoris.

My nation is called the Mycorrhizal Union.

EDIT: I support having both magical and normal resources. Some sort of magical volcanic rock could be used for enchantment, or perhaps in alchemy/magichemistry to make a substance that cures a wide range of diseases.

Or perhaps, as cliche as it is, many places have magical crystals that could be used for something or another.

Could I have those 4 smaller islands close together in the South center?
Haven't fully decided on a name yet, I'll submit "Îles Sudrécolte"
It might translate to Southarvest Islands basically, I'd like it to be a fertile land of farming and forest.

My claim is probably going to be on the peninsula near Grim and Asta.

EDIT: I'll post a claim image once I get back from Thanksgiving Dinner at the grandparent's.

Updated Claim:
zd5rqp5.png

Name:
Cré agus Spéir (Earth and Sky in English)

I am working on the mythology and background for it right now but it will be based on the Sidhe and Aos Sí from Irish and Scottish mythology.

Something like this would work for me, although I would prefer it if the border got moved inwards on the eastern side to the first bay/gulf sort of thing.

eyz9fh3.png

Would it bee possible to get this claim for the fantasy map?
GyXNuMS.png
GyXNuMSl.png

Ceretis, Grim and I actually have a collaborative nation that is taking that crescent mountain range and much of the dark green space above it - we're just waiting for Nierr to finish adding a lake and another mountain.

Taking all the rivers also seems a bit... excessive. :P

Nierr, what about (another cliche) magical flow lines? They could be a resource in the sense of strengthening local magic and make certain territory more desirable. Maybe they could flow along natural geography, so down rivers, along mountain ridges, through channels, that kind of thing.

Because we discussed it with Nierr on IRC and like I said are still waiting for the geographic changes he's making. :)

Grim and I both have existing claims on the map, but they are both very small (as is my RTNP claim), so Nierr is allowing us to make a joint claim that will be bigger and more influential so that we can play more interesting roles in fantasy RPs.

Back