Pacific Letter of Credence

Status
Not open for further replies.
TPSENsmall.png

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE SENATOR OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
NEW PACIFIC ORDER

Greetings, The North Pacific.

The government of The Pacific, in the name of the Emperor of the New Pacific Order, greets you all, and officially ask you to recognize Tir-Na-Nog-Ta as the ambassador between our two regions. He/She shall be our communications link, and we hope he/she will help keep our regions informed of important news, and perhaps even grow closer together.

Please note that should you have any doubts or questions, you can contact me at my nation The Seeker of Power, on IRC (Nickname Elegarth) or our forums ns.npowned.net.

Best Regards,

Final-Signature_zpsdbec3356.png

Senator of Foreign Affairs
New Pacific Order

Thanks! I'm glad to be here. And, of course, glad for the opportunity to strengthen or at least recreate) the ties between our 2 great regions!

I'm gonna be honest here. When I came to NS about a year and a month ago, I was suspicious of The Pacific. I was your average joe noob, and so after joining TNP and perusing the other feeders, noticing the RMB post suppression and the titles of Emperor and Regent and the term "New Pacific Order" itself, I automatically equated the NPO with some evil dictatorship. And many people who were in that situation did as well. There are those who still do. But I am no longer one of those ignorants. I'll get to that later.

As my tenure in NS continued, I remained suspicious of the NPO. I was afraid that one day they would strike and attempt to spread Francoism and dictatorship across the UCRs, and undermine North Pacifican democracy among other regional systems. Then, Krulltopia and AMOM declared the New Lazarene Order, and in my panic I turned pathological. I openly called for the destruction of the NPO, and I registered on Gradea's Republic of the Pacific forum. After Lazarus was liberated, this hate grew stronger. I felt the NPO deserved punishment.

Then, suddenly, after over 5 years in power, Krulltopia resigned and became a Senator. And Ivan Moldavi became Emperor. I had read about Ivan on the CyberNations wiki; how he had founded the CN NPO and how that incarnation of the NPO went on to become basically the greatest power in CyberNations. And then I realized Francoism wasn't some neo-Fascism that called for the end of all democracy and freedom. That was rather stupid and shallow for one to think. Francoism is a culture, and the culture has become that of the Pacific; and its New Pacific Order.

And then Ivan sent the apology. And the last suspicion I had of the Pacific was swept away. And now I trust the Pacific as a strong ally to the region I call home. And I support this embassy existing. And I like Emperor Ivan. And I like the New Pacific Order. I'm a TNPer through and through and that will remain so forever, but I truly believe the Pacific is a strong ally. I, as a citizen of TNP and an active user on the forums and the main game, trust them 100%. So cheers to that. Have some rum, my friends, and welcome to the shining seas of the North! :D

:tnprum: :tnprum: :tnprum: :tnprum: :tnprum: :tnprum: :tnprum: :tnprum: :tnprum: :tnprum:

~By the Grace of God, His Imperial Majesty Tsar Syrixia, Emperor and Autocrat of All the Giraffes

I'd love to see similar outpourings over our current allies.

Yeah I wouldn't call NPO and TNP allies right now, and I'm a citizen of both. As Senator of FA, my aim has been since forever to see a peaceful collaboration between the 5 feeders. Not an alliance, even less a coalition, we are far too different, but simple collaboration could take us into the sky.

Indeed. I don't agree with the NPO on many things, but working with them in the past, going back to the collaboration between all the GCRs on the Liberate Nazi Europe resolution and even further to Lux's coup of Balder, has shown what two (or more) massively dissimilar regions can achieve.

I believe that, despite the ups and downs of our relationship, this is a good opportunity to turn a new page in the history of our two regions. I reiterate my welcome of our new ambassador and wish The Pacific all the best.

Funkadelia:
I find it interesting you'd laud them so highly just barely six months after a very serious coup d'etat of a fellow GCR.
The leader has long since, been changed. It seems like you are simply blaming "the brand" as you may say. It makes as much sense as saying I, or some other newbie to our region had something to do with the coup, just because we're Pacificians. I am not saying that what you guys are saying is wrong, simply explaining that I believe Syrixias reaction to be most normal, as well as most beneficial for me, a new ambassador between two regions, who has so far received somewhat interesting answers to his Letter of Credence, which seem to be more posts of "How we and The Pacific should see each other". If you want guys, I can make you a nice little thread in the embassy where we can go over such things.

I hope you noticed the way I subtly moved you on to realising that this is probably not the place to be arguing this stuff. And I thank those who saw fit to welcome me to the region, in my letter of introduction's thread, instead of.. well you can see it yourself.

I apologize for any disruption I may have brought in seeking to inform.

Welcome to our forum, Tir-Na-Gog-Ta, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Myroria:
I believe that, despite the ups and downs of our relationship, this is a good opportunity to turn a new page in the history of our two regions. I reiterate my welcome of our new ambassador and wish The Pacific all the best.
:agree:

First, I would like to say welcome Tir-Na-Nog-Ta to TNP! As Foreign Ambassador to the Pacific, you and I would probably do well to get to know one another!

I will say I have been getting quite active on TP's RMB and everyone has been incredibly welcome. I absolutely love life here in TNP and wouldn't want to change it, but I do want to work on the two largest regions collaborating when it is mutually beneficial for both parties!

As major feeder regions, I think it is important we set examples of what great regions should look like, and that there is more than one way to create a great region!

Again, welcome and enjoy your stay :) I am certainly enjoying mine and learning a lot about our regions' vast histories and thinking about how we can work together to improve life for all!

Myroria:
I could not agree more! And I believe The Pacific feels the same way towards us!

Eluvatar:
Welcome to our forum, Tir-Na-Gog-Ta, I hope you enjoy your stay.
(Bolding is mine)...

Poor Tir-Na! He must have a count of the times someone mis-writes his name, he must already be in the hundreds in NPO forums :(

Sorry for the ones I've done, TNNT!

Tir-Na-Nog-Ta has been relieved of duty and is no longer ambassador to TNP from the Pacific.

We will arrange a new ambassador (hopefully a more active one) within the coming days.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back