OOC: An RP idea

Sorry for late reply. Could NI move towards the end too? I'm busy with the NS world fair and need to catch up on other RP's first.

mcmasterdonia:
Sorry for late reply. Could NI move towards the end too? I'm busy with the NS world fair and need to catch up on other RP's first.
Can do. I'm just headed into work so I'll update the itinerary later.

Just to let you know, I saw the post and I'm going to compose and post tomorrow or within the week. ;)

[me] has Christmas parties to organize. :D

(Sorry for the late response...)

The Union of the Rose would be delighted to have Amelia visit and learn about the various cultures of Kalti, Callaici and Tir na Andalucia. She is welcome to spend time in all three nations or just one.
(OOC Note: Kalti is my primary nation, the other two are puppets)

Kalti:
(Sorry for the late response...)

The Union of the Rose would be delighted to have Amelia visit and learn about the various cultures of Kalti, Callaici and Tir na Andalucia. She is welcome to spend time in all three nations or just one.
(OOC Note: Kalti is my primary nation, the other two are puppets)
Added to my itinerary in the OP. I put them all together for now, but I can do them separately or do just one as you would like.

Not particularly objecting, but wasn't Rhuvanland third in line, following myself? If it was changed, that's fine, I just would've appreciated a notification.

Sorry, I hadn't heard back from you. Things were heating up for Rhuvanland and we wanted to move the conflict their ahead. Sorry for skipping you but I promise you'll be next. We'll try to make this quick so you don't have to wait too long.

I can't find it either. It must never have sent. The drawbacks of using mobile.

Well I do apologize for skipping you and will have to make it up to you. Amelia will have to do one crazy thing while in Yeraennus that you choose. Just, uh, be nice... *Profuse sweating*

Esplandia:
I can't find it either. It must never have sent. The drawbacks of using mobile.

Well I do apologize for skipping you and will have to make it up to you. Amelia will have to do one crazy thing while in Yeraennus that you choose. Just, uh, be nice... *Profuse sweating*
Nah, dude, don't sweat it. I can RP it as Yeraennus getting concerned about Amelia not showing up and launching an investigation, if ya'll are fine with that.

Oh, yeah, I am, I've just been consistently forgetting to post, sorry. I'll try and get a post up later tonight.

I'm gonna try and post today I've just had the flu and it really kicked my arse. I think I've slept for nearly thirty six hours straight.

Back