Admin Requests

Can I get Moderation Power in the Foreign Affairs sections of the forum so I don't have to scrap and re-make all of Roman's FA threads.

Also. Could a SubForum be made for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and Diplomatic Corps moved into it.

I'd like to request that the moderation powers for the executive branch areas be adjusted:

The Docks, The North Pacific FAQs: Romanoffia

Embassy Row, TNP Ambassador Corps: Tim

I'd also like to ask for some board name changes:

WA Resolutions -> WA Affairs (WA Affairs Ministry: Discuss current Resolutions at Vote in the General Assembly and the Security Council of the World Assembly here and your stance on them. Also contains Proposals.)
TNP Ambassador Corps -> Foreign Affairs (Foreign Affairs Ministry: Diplomatic Corps Reports and Discussions. Viewing and posting limited to R.A. membership, Security Council members, and TNP Diplomats.)
Ministry of Defense -> Defense (Defense Ministry: Home of the North Pacific Army)
Ministry of Communications -> Communications (Communications Ministry: Responsible for the TNP Wire and TNP updates.)

I'd like to request that my Deputy Bel also be granted Moderation over the Foreign Affairs Area.

I will try to do these this evening; please be aware that moderation status for areas will be done by individuals since we do not have different permission sets for each subject matter area. Deputies will receive a "Cabinet Deputy" permission set with its own badge, and the default will not include access to the private Co5 area; access can be granted by request, and approval of the Delegate.

(And I am assuming until the Delegate tells me otherwise that his approval is required before adding or changing permission sets.)

My deputy is Scandigrad. I'd appreciate him having moderator powers over The North Pacific Army, and the Ministry for Defence!

Thanks!

Tim:
I'd like to request that my Deputy Bel also be granted Moderation over the Foreign Affairs Area.
Bal does not appear to currently be a member of the Regional Assembly as required by Article VI, Clause 1 of the new Constitution:
1. All government officials must maintain membership in the Regional Assembly. Candidates in any election must maintain membership in the Regional Assembly for the fifteen days before the opening of nominations.

The remasking request will be held until that is cleared up,

Issue resolved

Tim:
Can I get Moderation Power in the Foreign Affairs sections of the forum so I don't have to scrap and re-make all of Roman's FA threads.

Also. Could a SubForum be made for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and Diplomatic Corps moved into it.
Done.

Eluvatar:
I'd like to request that the moderation powers for the executive branch areas be adjusted:

The Docks, The North Pacific FAQs: Romanoffia

Embassy Row, TNP Ambassador Corps: Tim

I'd also like to ask for some board name changes:

WA Resolutions -> WA Affairs (WA Affairs Ministry: Discuss current Resolutions at Vote in the General Assembly and the Security Council of the World Assembly here and your stance on them. Also contains Proposals.)
TNP Ambassador Corps -> Foreign Affairs (Foreign Affairs Ministry: Diplomatic Corps Reports and Discussions. Viewing and posting limited to R.A. membership, Security Council members, and TNP Diplomats.)
Ministry of Defense -> Defense (Defense Ministry: Home of the North Pacific Army)
Ministry of Communications -> Communications (Communications Ministry: Responsible for the TNP Wire and TNP updates.)
Done.

IIRC, isn't Unibot Mahaj's deputy? So he can get a deputy badge?

I didn't quite get all those requests last night right, and I've gone back and fixed whatever was overlooked.

Tim, I moved all but the pinned threads to the newer area for the Diplomatic Corps.
It struck me that those three pinned threads made more sense to be generally visible in the main Foreign Affairs area; but you should have the mod action available to move them as well if you like.

Finn:
Can the deputy minister masking please be made a darker colour?
That could be taken as a frivolous request. Slightly more important would be to make the colours consistent. Cabinet ministers are in limegreen above their avatar, but forestgreen on the homepage. Similar ambiguity with Delegate/Vice Delegate maroon and firebrick which are similar colours and do not appear to be used 100% consistently.

Chasmanthe:
Finn:
Can the deputy minister masking please be made a darker colour?
That could be taken as a frivolous request. Slightly more important would be to make the colours consistent. Cabinet ministers are in limegreen above their avatar, but forestgreen on the homepage. Similar ambiguity with Delegate/Vice Delegate maroon and firebrick which are similar colours and do not appear to be used 100% consistently.
I'm not sure that the bright colour causing eye strain and therefore requesting a darker colour makes it a frivolous request?

The Homepage was set up to use the main color ("green") for the category of groups as a whole, as opposed to specific shadings used for each group. The cabinet color group now uses four distinct shades of green; the Regional Assembly category uses orange (with three shades for three groups); the judicial category uses purple (with three shades for three groups) and the forum uses different shades of blue for different groups (light blue for diplomats, blue for admin, and navy blue for general forum members.)

Grosseschnauzer:
I didn't quite get all those requests last night right, and I've gone back and fixed whatever was overlooked.

Tim, I moved all but the pinned threads to the newer area for the Diplomatic Corps.
It struck me that those three pinned threads made more sense to be generally visible in the main Foreign Affairs area; but you should have the mod action available to move them as well if you like.
Thank You :)

Much Appreciated.

Gov, Eluvatar has verified via post in this thread, the three deputy appointments that have been masked, so any additional announcements is not necessary.

Grosseschnauzer:
Gov, Eluvatar has verified via post in this thread, the three deputy appointments that have been masked, so any additional announcements is not necessary.
There wasn't an announcement to begin with Grosse, so yes it was necessary?

Shush.

I will be back from Belgium tomorrow, and once the chocolate is eaten I will be in a position to help with admin requests.

I will this time, but FYI to everyone -- there is a link in your forum profile that allows you to submit a name change request. It goes into a queue in the ACP that any admin can see and with one click approve.
It's better than making a request here because if we're having to do it, it takes us several steps and there's always a chance we might not type in the new name correctly.

I submitted the automatic request.
Thank you overall, I just wanted to be clear and official. In some regions the Admins want written requests for name changes.

I apologize for this long list, the NPA is enacting new rules which means that new applicants won't have masking requested for them until they comply with the rules. I apologize in advance for this long list.

Could I please have the NPA masking removed on the following members:

UncleJughead
King Florian I of Grafenland
Saint Coopersberg
sm669
JovanMKD
North African Empire
Chancellor
Scorpionida
Couttsnation
Adam Royer
Fynn
Merecat
Wolfage
Hushland
Ascenon
GMLP
Tyfa
Scs757
Detbyron
Morialex
Colerm366
Deutronesia
Anime Freak

If it helps there is a google doc located here with links to their profiles etc. Thank you kindly.

Sheeesh.

Done. Scs757 Never actually had an army mask.

Can I suggest that your entry criteria for the army are too lax? Most of those I just remasked only had one or two posts, and have been inactive some time. Clearly a lot of people are just joining the forum to join the army, and never become active. All this does is makes a lot of admin work masking and unmasking.

The other issue is making sure these removals are still entitled to have registered citizen masking, i.e., their NS nation is in TNP. If not, we should have that information so they can be placed in the forum member group when remasked.

I also noticed just now that a couple of them were recently removed from the RA for inactivity, so some thought needs to be given to reconciling these changes so as to simplify things somehow.

Back