Admin Requests

Can I get Deputy Minister of WAA masking following my appointment and oath? Thanks in advance.

Can we rename the forum from ""stella Polaris" Museum" to "Stella Polaris Museum"

So no additional quotation marks and the correct capitalisation

@Marcus Antonius

Deputy WA Minister masking for @Matzerati and @Noscar please

Could @Free Social Conservatives deputy mask and management of HA be removed following this statement. https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9195954/2#post-10688759
done

Pursuant to this oath, I would request that the appropriate masking be done to @Prydania

Thank you

Pursuant to this oath, I would request that the appropriate masking be done to @Prydania

Thank you

Following my dismissal and formal resignation, can I please be de-masked and have my perms over the Culture sub-forums and joinable group revoked.
done

Hi... need to have the government registry excel updated

Bobberino is now WA Affairs minister, not me - because the IFV TGs actually pick up from the spreadsheet

Many thanks

Per @Chipoli swearing in, please mask him again as a minister

Last edited:
Per my resignation please remove me form gameside Advocates and Ministry Of Home Affairs thank you

Last edited:
As spoken with Dreadton, we would like to create a folder to host texts of discussions from the 2022 World Assembly Symposium which after some discussions with WALL, the text versions of which will be with TNP. I guess it resides best in TNPU > NationStates division. The archives look like will be 15-20 forum threads, best guess.

Also as spoken with Dreadton, I have decided to re-create the Ministry of Radio and your assistance will be much appreciated.

Per @Chipoli swearing in, please mask him again as a minister

Per my resignation please remove me form gameside Advocates and Ministry Of Home Affairs thank you

As spoken with Dreadton, we would like to create a folder to host texts of discussions from the 2022 World Assembly Symposium which after some discussions with WALL, the text versions of which will be with TNP. I guess it resides best in TNPU > NationStates division. The archives look like will be 15-20 forum threads, best guess.

Also as spoken with Dreadton, I have decided to re-create the Ministry of Radio and your assistance will be much appreciated.

Done

Forgot to do this, following my resignation as Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, can my perms over the HA joinable group and subforum be revoked? Thanks.

May I be given the appropriate masking as Minister of Foreign Affairs? (Appointment and Oath) Despite Simone's earlier request being marked as Done, I still lack the Minister masking and don't have access to the MoFA-specific channels, which I recognize was likely an honest oversight.

Additionally, can my newest deputies, @Picairn and @Kaschovia be given the necessary permissions for the FA joinable group? (Their appointments and oaths)

May I be given the appropriate masking as Minister of Foreign Affairs? (Appointment and Oath) Despite Simone's earlier request being marked as Done, I still lack the Minister masking and don't have access to the MoFA-specific channels, which I recognize was likely an honest oversight.

Additionally, can my newest deputies, @Picairn and @Kaschovia be given the necessary permissions for the FA joinable group? (Their appointments and oaths)
done

My term as an Election Commissioner has expired. As such, can my mask as an Election Commissioner be removed?

Last edited:
Back