Gracius Maximus for Attorney General

Gracius Maximus

Tyrant (Ret.)
During my previous two terms as Attorney General, I oversaw the reorganization of the office and the first criminal trial to reach timely and reasonable conclusion within the region in a very long time.

I have been in the region for a long time, not always loved or cared for, but generally respected (as much as a retired Tyrant can be in this hippy loving region anyway). I try to put the law and reason before my own ambition and will continue to do so if elected as Attorney General.

I am happy to answer questions.

I thought you were holding off until you knew whether you were yourself going to be on trial?

What is your opinion of the current AG staff?

flemingovia:
I thought you were holding off until you knew whether you were yourself going to be on trial?

What is your opinion of the current AG staff?
I was and I did. The acting AG stated that they would not be pursuing the case and the claimant stated that he would not be self-prosecuting.

Honestly, considering that there has been minimal activity within the AG's Office and the Court overall over the last term, I don't know that I can give a sound opinion on the current staff. The only issue to arise recently required the AG to recuse himself.

I do find it disappointing that there are not more nations willing to step up to be Deputy AGs.

You can count on my support for another term as Attorney General. I believe you handled the office well when you last held the position, and I am confident you will do so again.

mcmasterdonia:
You can count on my support for another term as Attorney General. I believe you handled the office well when you last held the position, and I am confident you will do so again.
^Basically what I wanted to say too but was too lazy to type it.

Back