-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
Hey hey hey!

Chancellor De Luca here, with some reforms to this glorious university. Now, looking at the threads, you can see that a bunch of them have not been posted in. Now, this is either because the topics aren't relevant, or no one has been posting in them. So, I want to ask you, the members of The North Pacific, looking at all the sections of TNPU, which ones would you actually want to post something in, and which ones do you think you would do without? (Excluding the Chancellery and the Wizardofoz Lecture Hall.)

I'm also thinking on some people who would actually want to come to TNP and lecture in the clearly marked space for lecturing. If you guys have any ideas, I'd love to have them.

Thanks guys, with your help, we shall see to it that the University is reformed.

I'd be fine without the sports one. I personally am not at all interested in sports, and a university is a place of learning, not... sporting. All of the other sections I am fine with.

Thank you quak1234! I felt the same! However, I'm a big nerd, so I didn't want to be biased.

Any other opinions?

I feel like even if the old threads look interesting, people don't want to post there because gravedigging. We may want to fix that feeling in the university area only.

I... I don't know about that. If a discussion has died out, perhaps it died for a good reason and thus should remain dead? Although I sort of agree that maybe gravedigging shouldn't be frowned upon here, I don't think it should be encouraged, either.

Back