An Embassy for the Pacific?

As has been said before, the loudest opinions are not necessarily the most popular. Therefore, considering we've only seen a few people expressing their feelings over in the embassies, I'd love to see how the unwashed masses of TNP feel about this issue. :P I understand many people may have an opinion that lies somewhere between "yes" and "no", but since those are the only options really available to the region at the moment, I think the poll should reflect that. You can, of course, elaborate on your opinions using this thread, if you wish.

I will repost my opinions here for the masses to read, so they can understand a thing or two about what's going on here.

If we remain so fickle we will practically become a closed, democracies-only community. It is in the interest of understanding, soldarity and friendship between all peoples that I announce my approval of any relations with the New Pacific Order. We must get to know people of all ideologies in order to truly understand the vast world that is NationStates. Those who beg to deny relations with governments of other ideologies, no offense, are ignorant. And no, Gradea, I'm not talking about just you. There are many. And they need to know only through understanding and the burial of the hatchet shall there be progress. One could compare it to the Federation and the Klingon Empire in Star Trek: TNG. Their alliance was uneasy, and they were very different peoples, but the alliance mutually benefitted both races. I think you guys can see where I'm coming from. Reopening relations with the NPO is the first step towards a brighter future for the feederite populace.

I for one think that a more careful consideration of this question would be appropriate, and have little interest in this poll.

A particular problem this poll faces is that anyone with an account on TNP's forum can vote in it. A more serious poll would have to be held in the Regional Assembly Private Hall, where only Citizens can vote, or in some special area which would only be open to Citizens and Residents.

Eluvatar:
A particular problem this poll faces is that anyone with an account on TNP's forum can vote in it. A more serious poll would have to be held in the Regional Assembly Private Hall, where only Citizens can vote, or in some special area which would only be open to Citizens and Residents.

Ah, thank you, Eluvatar. I hadn't considered making a more private poll. I suppose that would be a better idea in the future, but since there's already this poll, I won't bother to make another one.

Back