[Complete]Condemn The World Assembly

Mall

TNPer
Condemn The World Assembly

A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.

Category: Condemnation

Nominee: The World Assembly

Proposed by: Tab1of2

Description:

APPLAUDING the founders of the World Assembly for their vision of a peaceful and brighter tomorrow;

ACKNOWLEDGING That the World Assembly has made great strives to see through this vision;

NOTING that the World Assembly has become full of animosity, frivolity, and hostile debate;

REALIZING that the World Assembly has a habit of constantly repealing recently passed legislation;

HOPING that the World Assembly will get its act together and rise against the elitism that plagues it;

DISMAYED that we have let the World Assembly's useless folly continue for too long;

We the nations of the World Assembly hereby
CONDEMN the World Assembly.

Ministry Recommendation​

Another desperate cry for attention from an author, lacking in substance or humor. The Ministry recommends a vote AGAINST this empty rhetoric.

Against.

If this were at least substantive and entertaining (i.e., authored by Mall!), I might consider voting for it for lulz, but there aren't even any lulz to be had here.

Against. This has crossed the line of pettiness to the point where it's become funny. :lol:

Myroria:
Someone mentioned to me that the way this is written would result in the condemnation of the region the World Assembly. I don't know if that's true or not, but if it is it amuses me.

Against.
Yes, I also think they're trying to condemn a region; I looked in their thread and there did appear to be much "frivolity, animosity and heated debate" against the WA Elite (which to me looks like a new nation they made just to play the part), yet I am also confused by the rest, which makes it seem like they're condemning the WA itself...

I'm mildly amused but...
Daaaah, that's stupid! I vote against XP

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back