The West Pacific RMB

That's Unconstitutional. What's the point of having rights in their region if they ban you straight for "annoying them?"

And now theres some guy in the RMB trying to impersonate me.

The West Pacific doesn't take crap from people, their delegates tend to take even less. I don't blame them at all and it is their right to do so.

mcmasterdonia:
How do you know it is unconstitutional? They don't view things like that the same as we do.
Oh yes, very good point.

Punk D is our local expert on TWPLaw, so I'll let him explain the nuances there. My :2c: is that it wasn't unconstitutional, was entirely legal and you also got yourself reported to the Mods for impersonation.

I think in response to this heinous grievance we should have the RA draft a resolution to condemn The West Pacific for having the gall to eject RMB spammers.

EDIT: while we're at it they can pass a law to make titling a topic with an elipses illegal.

I have apologised to TWP for any offence caused. I've also sent over several barrels of our regional Spiced Rum. If you're lucky, you may not awaken to Eli-sponsored, Darkesia trained, Chocolate Evil Ninjas.

If I may just say; Sytarenne, yet again this is an example of your utter lack of maturity. I honestly feel relieved that TWP accepted Raven's apology, let alone reported you to the mods for harassment, which you absolutely are guilty of.

You could have seriously offended the TWPers, especially Elegarth. I honestly think you got what you deserved. Sytarenne, I say this as a fellow TNPer looking out for you:

Shape. Up. Seriously, I don't know how many second chances you've gotten at this point, but I can safely say "too many". Raven should know what I mean; him and I have the list of previous crap Sytarenne has pulled to prove it.

That will do, Syrixia. Your post is not conductive to a pleasant environment here. As it stood my above post was tongue-in-cheek. There will be times we annoy other regions, it happens.

Back