Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
syrixianempirecrest_copy.png

This is a complete list of the Emperors of the Syrixian Empire, which existed for 1,732 years from 215 AD to 1947 AD.
wehletcoacopy6cabe.png

MEHET I: 215-305. Died of old age.
MEHET II: 345-397. Died of assassination by forces of his son.
MEHET III: 397-462. Died of old age.
MEHET IV: 462-497. Died of a heart attack.
MEHET V: 497-499. Died of tuberculosis.
ALAUAR I: 499-553. Died of assassination by forces of his son.
ALAUAR II: 553-613. Died of old age.
ALAUAR III: 613-697. Died of old age.
MEHET VI: 697-768. Died of old age.
MEHET VII: 768-771. Died of assassination following a military coup.

-INTERREGNUM FROM 771 TO 840, SYRIXIA RULED AS DICTATORSHIP BY GENERAL DARTAN NUR'KHIJI-

MEHET VIII: 840-842. Died of old age.
MEHET IX: 842-910. Died of old age.
ALAUAR IV: 910-1001. Died of old age.
ALAUAR V: 1001-1089. Died of old age.
ALFRED I: 1089-1094. Died of tuberculosis.
ALAUAR VI: 1094-1160. Died of a heart attack.
ALAUAR VII: 1160-1200. Died of suicide spurred by insanity.
ALAUAR VIII: 1200-1200. Deposed after three days on throne by Edward I. Ten-year civil war followed.
EDWARD I: 1200-1203, 1206-1209. Deposed by Alauar IX, regained throne three years later, then died in battle.
ALAUAR IX: 1203-1206, 1209-1284. Deposed Alauar IX, who deposed him three years later. Regained throne for the rest of his life three years later, then died of old age.
EDWARD II: 1284-1323. Died of a heart attack attributed to obesity.
ALAUAR X: 1323-1365. Deposed by Alauar XI of the House of Drea.
dreacoacopy99b56.png

ALAUAR XI: 1365-1380. Died of assassination by forces of his son. This assassination spurred half a century of infighting within the House of Drea.
ALAUAR XII: 1380-1382. Died of assassination by forces of his son.
ALAUAR XIII: 1382-1390. Died of assassination by forces of his brother.
ALAUAR XIV: 1390-1391. Died of assassination by forces of his nephew.
ALAUAR XV: 1391-1420. Died of tuberculosis. His death renewed the infighting within the House of Drea, which came to be known as the Familial Civil War.
ALAUAR XVI: 1420-1492. Died of old age. His rule stabilized Syrixia and ended the Familial Civil War. He prohibited further use of the name Alauar in order to forget the War.
EDWARD III THE EXPLORER: 1492-1538. Died of accidental impalement during a training session with his personal bodyguards.
SENLOK I THE GREAT: 1538-1587. Died of old age.
JOHN I: 1587-1630. Died of assassination during a coup by the House of Zor.
zorcoacopyc5174.png

JOHN II: 1630-1686. Died of tuberculosis.
NARSUS I THE ENSLAVER: 1686-1768. Died of old age.
NARSUS II: 1768-1799. Deposed by his brother, though not executed. Lived the rest of his life as the Governor of Melgaet Province.
VULNUS I THE TERRIBLE: 1799-1820. Died of a terrible fever caused by various germs caught while at battle across the world.
VULNUS II: 1820-1831. Died of assassination by his son.
VULNUS III THE CONQUEROR: 1831-1902. Died of old age.
EDWARD IV: 1902-1920. Abdicated due to pressure from the citizenry.
SENLOK II THE ENLIGHTENED: 1920-1947. Executed by a Syrixian People's Army firing squad in Abujei at the end of the Syrixian Civil War, along with his family.

Ya know, I look at this list of rulers and realize how simple it is in comparison to the structure of my nation when it was first founded (the Chiefdom which existed for a long while before the Federation came about). Courtesy of this inspiration, I might go detail my own now but I like what you've done in giving some more backstory to your nation.

Kalti:
Ya know, I look at this list of rulers and realize how simple it is in comparison to the structure of my nation when it was first founded (the Chiefdom which existed for a long while before the Federation came about). Courtesy of this inspiration, I might go detail my own now but I like what you've done in giving some more backstory to your nation.
Thanks! This page alone took about 1 to 3 hours to make. Not quite sure. All the coats of arms seen in this page, as well, were created by me.

Well, the Imperial coat of arms was. The Wehlet coat of arms was adapted from the Danish Royal Family's coat of arms; the Drea coat of arms was adapted from the Kingdom of Brazil's coat of arms; and the Zor coat of arms was adapted from the current British coat of arms. The message "Dagch xi mijn qhaar" on the coat of arms means "God and my right", as does "Dieu et mon droit."

Well, after having read over your own list, I decided to go detail a portion of mine. If you want to check it out, see here: http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=485167 ... The particular time period these rulers were in is after a bloody civil war that struck down the rule by elected elders and ended the Chiefdom of Kalti which had lasted for 1,485 years prior.

Complete list of rulers, kings, emperors, popes, dictators, tyrants, overlords, and hierophants of Sadakoyama:

:p

Syrixia, I blame you for the fact that I spent roughly three or four hours figuring out the leadership of my nation in it's early history and thus adding even more to my already overtly detailed and complex Factbook. At least now I have a basis to start from if I ever want to get back into writing the history itself.

mcmasterdonia:
Good job Syrixia. I need to add the murder of the Emperor to my timeline.
Oh my gosh! That totally reminds me; we never did do the fall of the Empire RP. I'll start that today or tomorrow if you guys want.

Oh, by the way, This is the anthem of the Syrixian Empire. It has no words, as Imperial thought taught that the imperfection of the human body and its singing capabilities would damage compositions and the only true way to make great music was by instrument. The anthem is called "March of the Emperor", as it was first played when the Empire marched into ancient Folmerica. (And yes, it did occupy Folmerica. Loch and I are working that out in PMs.)

Back