Minister of Culture
-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
So, if you haven't noticed, some interesting things have been happening in Pigletville. Not only has money been stolen by corrupt members in the last few months, but an assassination attempt was made and citizens have begun to worry for the leaders of Guslantis. And they should.

Agent Vega, which is the only name she has revealed publicly, is the villainous leader of the Krieg Clan, an organization committed to preventing the Schnellerkrieg from happening again (which may sound nice, but she's very martial in her tactics). Her plan is to take over control of the Thomas Complex during its update to GusNet:Sovereign and hopefully use the lack of care and attention from Alicia and Ayuda to force her way into the system and shut down all defenses of Guslantis, securing her reign as Empress. Of course, she's not alone. Herir, cleverly named as a counterpart to Ayuda, will be crucial to the story, and of course, if you guys wanted to add in some more characters to help hold the Cabinet members hostage, you may do so.

It would be either done later as an RP, as the Thomas Complex would have to be complete or nearing completion, or we could set it in a future time. It should be a fun action RP, because both Alicia and Vega are trained in martial arts and have AIs.

Questions, concerns, or complaints?

If anyone dares to touch Guslantis, they can expect public and open condemnation from Syrixia.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting the public eye to look too kindly on a coup of the city, however, if you'd like to play a bad guy, now is your chance.

Bootsie:
Yeah, I wasn't expecting the public eye to look too kindly on a coup of the city, however, if you'd like to play a bad guy, now is your chance.
Nah. I got enough going on, what with the Shei Ren stuff and Lara x Auel and having wonderful conversations with your mother.

Cronaal:
Ooh yay! I remember you mentioning this on IRC.
Yes, I believe I did mention this. I'm surprised no one has tried to hack into the GusNet before. Literally everything is controlled through the Complex. I could see you taking a part in this, Cronaal, if you're still up for RPing. You play "crazy" pretty well. Or you know, if you want to go the boring route, you can play a Minister...

Bootsie:
Cronaal:
Yes, I believe I did mention this. I'm surprised no one has tried to hack into the GusNet before. Literally everything is controlled through the Complex. I could see you taking a part in this, Cronaal, if you're still up for RPing. You play "crazy" pretty well. Or you know, if you want to go the boring route, you can play a Minister...
I'll consider it.
Just like an embassy with Vazos
or joining the NPA
so much to consider :c

Cronaal:
Bootsie:
Cronaal:
I'll consider it.
On second thoughts, I will -not- be considering it. I don't want to hurt the RP, even in a minor way, because I suddenly don't know what to post and therefore stop as a result.

Nebula:
Can I be the good guy and Syrixia be evil for once?
I beg to differ, for three reasons.

1. Syrixia is a steadfast ally of Guslantis.

2. You have a record of seeking expansion wherever it seems doable.

3. Syrixia does not intend on using military force to start or fight in a war unless absolutely necessary.

Haha, you can either play a good guy or bad guy. And the RP is not a national RP, it's one based on a coup of one of the most peaceful governments in hopes of order.

Bootsie:
Haha, you can either play a good guy or bad guy. And the RP is not a national RP, it's one based on a coup of one of the most peaceful governments in hopes of order.
Wait, so Vega is actually going to win?!

Syrixia:
Nebula:

3. Syrixia does not intend on using military force to start or fight in a war unless absolutely necessary.
Screw you too, mate, we're Faibuaizu buddies, you don't have to be like that.

Syrixia:
Bootsie:
Wait, so Vega is actually going to win?!
That's yet to be decided.

Nebula:
Syrixia:
Nebula:

Just stating facts, bro. ;)

Syrixia:
Nebula:
Syrixia:
Nebula:

Just stating facts, bro. ;)
u-u

Just a heads up, Sebt is looking to take a few heads should he get involved, there's stuff going on behind closed doors in the palace that has got him rather... Peeved to say the least.

Back