Roll Call

Kialga

TNPer
TNP Nation
Kialga-Lourti
Discord
Elegante#5102
Alrighty ladies and gents of the newsroom. I'll be your new minister for the coming term. I have every plan on getting an issue of TNL out by the end of September/beginning of October. Yes, that's right, two to three weeks. However, I need to know who we have around and who we don't. I'll be using the list from the group to determine. Any updates will need to be listed.

Name[c]Last Activity (as of 9/16)[c]Able to Write[c]Andrew[c]9/16[c][c]Bootsie[c]9/16[c] Ready and Able [c]Cascadia[c]9/10[c][c]Charles Kensington[c]7/4[c] Likely Not (Long Inactivity) [c]Cormac[c]9/16[c] Likely Not (Former Resident/Quit Game) [c]Eluvatar[c]9/14[c][c]Hiskjriaana[c]9/15[c] Ready and Able [c]Kialga[c]9/16[c] Ready and Able [c]Llamanation[c]8/20[c][c]mcmasterdonia[c]9/16[c] Education/NPA [c]Mr Insanity[c]9/16[c] Ready and Able [c]Myroria[c]9/16[c] Potential [c]Norvalkin[c]9/16[c][c]RPI[c]7/9[c] Likely Not (Long Inactivity) [c]SillyString[c]9/16[c] Ready and Able [c]stalin1953[c]9/16[c][c]Sytarenne[c]9/16[c][c]The Democratic Republic of Tomb[c]9/16[c] Ready and Able

Please post below to confirm/deny your ability to contribute.

I'm not sure if this is necessary or not, but I do want to confirm that I will be able to contribute to this TNL issue.

Hello Minister Kialga,

I am here and can participate in planning discussions. I expect my articles will only be available in so much as they relate to the NPA, or the Education initiatives. Thank you.

Thank you Mr Insanity and mcmasterdonia! Everyone else who hasn't responded, please keep responding!

@mcmasterdonia: That'd be perfect for you to cover. I'll get back to you at a later point.

@Everyone: Prepare to get to writing. I'll have assignments up by the end of the weekend!

Back