PC Discussion: Operation Fuchsia Kiribati

As Nebula has shown no indication that they will leave on their own, the Confederation supports this and hopes that the situation is resolved peacefully.

I agree, obviously, since the Commander-in-Chief of Guslantis accepted the deployment. We do need to consider things like how many troops seem appropriate, since the Syrixian delegate did not specify. I highly doubt more Nebulan troops will make it to Shei Ren, but how many are currently there?

I know I'm not really supposed to post here... but some of you are members of the informal coalition thing we got going during this little incident and I think deploying your troops to engage in a military confrontation on Shei Ren would possibly be a big mistake.

If the Conference fails you should absolutely get involved like that but for now any action you take may just cause the situation to get worse. The Coalition is there to prevent military confrontation between Syrixian and Nebulan troops, not to solely prevent Nebulan forces from reaching Shei Ren (although the two are functionally the same, NPTO PF involvement could interfere with the former...).

I'd invite NPTO members to join the Coalition for the time being, and if it comes to a military conflict, the Coalition will step aside if that is the way of things.

I know I'm not supposed to post here either, but I'd just like to say that I'm pretty sure that the NPTOPF doesn't really fight, like, soldier fight. They're peacekeepers. They try and stop conflict by being there. It's like if you have a large rock in between two cars trying to hit each other.

Although Kannex is not party to the Peace Council, the delegation of the Empire of Kannex to the NPTO would like to express its opposition to the express use of Peacekeeping Forces for the expulsion of Nebulan forces from Shei Ren. We seek a peaceful solution above all.

The Khan has already issued orders for Wolfsea's peacekeeper legions to remain on standby and offers our full commitment to this operation. Rest assured our previous laxness and indulgence of those nations choosing to rattle their sabres is a thing of the past.

I am having trouble comprehending why non members are even in the room. Silence from the galleries please. Members: Please cast your votes.

Back