The Trial of Princess Keren - Planning

Wolfsea

TNPer
TNP Nation
Dakana
Discord
Seph Wolfe
Basically I'm planning to withdraw Keren as Wolfsea's representative but I also want to show off the Wolvesh Justice System so I'm looking for a few things.

1: In addition to poor conduct we need some kind of crime she could have committed (nothing too extreme though, Wolfsea does still use capital punishment although crime is practically non-existent so it's not been used in well over a century and even then only for attempting mass-murder of Wolvesh citizens.) just something that would cause the Grand Khural to request her extradition.

2: Witnesses. If testimonies can cast some doubt on the charges but ultimately not go anywhere that would be ideal.

Her prosecutor must be named Phoenix Rong, because this is an Asian video game we're talking about.

Kannex:
Her prosecutor must be named Phoenix Rong, because this is an Asian video game we're talking about.
Lol while I like the joke the prosecutor will be Lord Swarzfeng (High Justiciar Carnufex, Lord High Executioner, Chief Accusator.) Basically there are very few criminal lawyers in Wolfsea due to the fact barely any crimes happen so most lawyers are there mainly for civil cases and, as this is a high-ranking citizen on trial, its the top dogs of the Judiciary who have to represent the respective parties (also Swarzfeng is an utter b'stard.)

Apologies to the peace council members (especially Plembobria) but take this as evidence that Keren is nuckin' futz.

Maybe conspiring to help Sadakoyama "liberate" some of your intelligentsia, or if that's too severe, just being too accommodating to our requests for scientific information? Helping our drug companies sell stuff there you don't like?

We don't have crime because very little is restricted here, so I'm not sure what counts as illegal for you guys.

Piscivore:
Maybe conspiring to help Sadakoyama "liberate" some of your intelligentsia, or if that's too severe, just being too accommodating to our requests for scientific information? Helping our drug companies sell stuff there you don't like?

We don't have crime because very little is restricted here, so I'm not sure what counts as illegal for you guys.
That's mainly our issue too, there's very little that is outright illegal. I think the scientific secrets would be the best bet since she could give away our robotics/AI secrets (Pretty much our first consideration with new weaponry is "How cool is it & how much more Dakka will it bring?" pretty much all of our major scientists are spiritually related to Marvin Martian...)

Wolfsea:
Piscivore:

That's mainly our issue too, there's very little that is outright illegal. I think the scientific secrets would be the best bet since she could give away our robotics/AI secrets (Pretty much our first consideration with new weaponry is "How cool is it & how much more Dakka will it bring?" pretty much all of our major scientists are spiritually related to Marvin Martian...)

Cool. If you want to go with that just let me know what you need from me.

Just an idea, but since tech is one of our biggest industries and we already have several AIs online (one is even on the Council), you could have it so she used/authorized unsecure Sadakoyama tech in your own, creating a security vulnerability.

I see ours as a nation of Mordin Soluses. :)

Piscivore:
Wolfsea:
Piscivore:

Cool. If you want to go with that just let me know what you need from me.

Just an idea, but since tech is one of our biggest industries and we already have several AIs online (one is even on the Council), you could have it so she used/authorized unsecure Sadakoyama tech in your own, creating a security vulnerability.

I see ours as a nation of Mordin Soluses. :)
That's fantastic, theenks. Well we'd need witnesses who detected the access or provided her with your tech, it could be she stole the tech.

Wolfsea:
That's fantastic, theenks. Well we'd need witnesses who detected the access or provided her with your tech, it could be she stole the tech.
Sure. The Sadakhan that sold her the tech would only have something to hide if they were trying to dodge taxes. Which they probably were, but if it involves bringing resources into the country from other lands it's overlooked. That's how I see Sadakhan international trade working; autonomous groups set up operations in other countries selling our goods and services, use the money thus gained to buy raw materials we lack or don't want to ruin our environment digging up, and shipping them home. Importing resources isn't taxed, but bringing in money is.

Let me know how many witnesses you want and I'll create them.

I think 2 would be sufficient. I'm trying to get witnesses in the NPTO as well since thats where her erratic behaviour is most visible.

Wolfsea:
I think 2 would be sufficient. I'm trying to get witnesses in the NPTO as well since thats where her erratic behaviour is most visible.
Well, then I give you Zoë and Tobias Nazario. They were the trade representatives of the Nazario karass that operated in Wolfsea, headquartered in Academy City. Their karass developed a cluster of subroutines that greatly simplifies computer verbal speech recognition, particularly those which recognize spoken languages and compensate for regional accents. These were provided in exchange for gold to be used in electronic and industrial applications.

The code was provided without any sort of security protocols because to the Sadakhan's minds, since they were meant to be integrated with many other modules, this would impede functionality and the resultant Synthetic Intelligence itself would ultimately would be responsible for securing all its communications, internal and external.

It's possible that the Wolfesh engineers didn't check because it would be inconceivable to them that any code would not be secured, but that's up to you.

Back