Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
Amendment:
Section I of the Constitution shall be amended to read:
Membership in this union shall be split into three categories: Full Membership, Provisional Membership, and Observer State. A Full Member is entitled to all processes within the Democratic Union. A Provisional Member is entitled to the same rights and privileges of Full Member unless their membership is revoked. An Observer State is entitled to be represented within the Democratic Union, but is not privy to voting or running for positions of power within the Democratic Union. If a Member State of the Democratic Union is expelled, they retain the option to shift their status to that of an Observer.

The Speaker has the power to approve or disapprove all applications for membership.

Sub-Section I
Membership Requirements

To gain membership status in the Democratic Union, prospective members have to meet the following criteria: they must have a stated ambition to further the cause of the Democratic Union, they must fill out a standardized application set by the Office of the Chairperson, their representative must take an “Oath of Membership” on their behalf. Upon approval by the Speaker, they shall be granted Provisional Membership.

Provisional Membership lasts for two weeks. Upon expiration of Provisional Membership, the member shall be granted Full Membership. During this period if two or more members shall object to the Provisional Member's admission, the Speaker shall call a vote of the Council. If the Council shall vote to reject the Provisional Member, they shall be expelled from the Democratic Union. Otherwise they shall granted full membership.

Sub -Section II
Observer Requirements

To become an observer state in the Democratic Union, states have to meet the following criteria: they must have a stated ambition to further the cause of the Democratic Union, they must fill out a standardized application, and finally must gain approval from the Speaker.

Vote Aye, Nay, or Abstain.

If you don't vote, I'll message the hell out of you.

Bumping the thread. This requires more votes in order to pass. I'll send out a message to all members tomorrow if they do not respond of their own accord.

Back